Weekly Dev Update: 2017 March 17th - Prestige, Settlements and Capitals!

So cool to see our little town spring up. When I started my treehouse I was almost alone, now I run into other players almost every time I log in! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have been following the Devlog for quite some time now, since the announcement came out of the Playstation Experience. I am getting really excited about this game. Unfortunately I am unable to play this right now because I am unsure if this is possible to play through PS4. All the Twitch feeds, adds, the constructs of players playing currently, and the way this is progressing gives me hope that this will be a game I will play for a long time. Keep up the good work and I will continue to follow the developments as they come out.

5 Likes

@rugby-bigd The plan is to have a full release (we call it 1.0) this year, which will see us leave early access and full release on PS4. So while you can play now, you can only play the PC/Mac version.

The font used there is called Brother 1816, you too can now have capital R’s that hug there friendly neighbourhood e. :slight_smile:

Thankyou! I consider this font a wise choice and appreciate the info. Think I’m happy enough finding it in Boundless.