[Weekly] Beginner Viking Speed hunt

Friday night Hunt will now be hosted by Tesseract Guild on Tesseract (T4) these hunts will be lead by Miaii.

To get to Tesseract, go to TNT Mega Hub and find the Tesseract portal in the sovereign section.

Alternatively if you come to Valhalla you can use the Tesseract portal to get to Tesseract.

It’s been a blast and I wish everyone the best, you will still see me on hunts but I will not be leading them.

17 Likes

I would like to thank everyone that attended our hunt.
I have taken attendance for those that also did not return to the hunt lodge at the end of the hunt for attending our first hunt.

7 Likes

We will be hosting a platform hunt tonight at 2020-12-12T02:00:00Z
the original post has been updated with new information, thanks much hope to see you all there.

3 Likes

We will be hosting a platform hunt 2020-12-13T02:00:00Z

The original post has been updated with new information, hope to see you all there.

5 Likes

Deff support these guys they are close friends to Twisted Dragon Guild and great people!

2 Likes

The Viking Guild will be hosting a beginner platform hunt 2021-01-02T02:00:00Z on Valhalla (T3 Lush)

2 Likes

We will behaving a platform hunt 2021-01-16T02:00:00Z on Valhalla, the original post has been updated with details.

A little bit of luck when the planet decided to send us 5 meteors…

2 Likes

We will behaving a platform hunt 2021-01-17T02:00:00Z on Valhalla, the original post has been updated with details.

1 Like

Valhalla Beginner Hunt tonight in 2 hours 2021-01-23T02:00:00Z

2 Likes

We will behaving our weekly platform hunt 2021-01-30T02:00:00Z on Valhalla, the original post has been updated with details.

1 Like

We will be having our weekly platform hunt 2021-02-06T02:00:00Z on Valhalla lead by Emahreks.

If you have attended any of my previous hunts i would be more than happy to have you again.

the original post has been updated with details.

2 Likes

How long do you hunt for? and if I try to join late, is there a way I can find you beside chasing the group of people on my compass across the land?

We typically hunt from 9pm est -10:45pm est because of the 11pm C.O.R.E. hunt, unless they aren’t hunting that night in which case we can go until people want to stop, that is normally about 12 or 1.

If you need to catch up with the group you can go to the hunt lodge then pm izzabell or Emahreks and then we can send some one to get you.

Alternatively hop on our discord https://discord.gg/yf5YkB6a56 and ask for an assist.

Or you can meet up with me in game any time before the hunt to add me to your friends list so you can just port directly too me.

2 Likes

I’ll try to PM or use discord. Thank you!

2 Likes

no problemo, we also have a hunt on Saturday and Wednesday starting at the same time, but those are ran by different hunt leaders and the Wednesday hunt is our sister guilds night.

2 Likes

We will be having our weekly beginner hunt 2021-02-13T02:00:00Z.

All members of the community new and old are welcome to join.

2 Likes

We will be having our weekly beginner hunt 2021-02-20T02:00:00Z.

Duration: 1.¾ - 2 hours

All members of the community new and old are welcome to join.

We will be having our weekly beginner hunt 2021-02-27T02:00:00Z.

Duration: 1.¾ - 2 hours.

All members of the community new and old are welcome to join, please see the top post for instructions on how to join us.

3 Likes

We will be having our weekly beginner hunt 2021-03-06T02:00:00Z.

All members of the community new and old are welcome to join, please see the top post for instructions on how to join us.

1 Like

We will be having our weekly beginner hunt 2021-03-13T02:00:00Z.

1 Like