Welcome to the Launch Universe!

Haha or in general when you get on the forum site to entertain us!

to all of the amaznng team @SamF

No screenshots either?

Screenshots are fine :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: thank you

With the launch universe coming, I certainly have big plans. The Coming of Trinity

It’s up everyone!

1 Like

SERVERS ARE UP - get in game guys :smiley:

2 Likes

Sooo jelly!!! I’m stuck at work!! Booo

Cleanse points are given on level up again! Nice.

2 Likes

How many planets? Any estimate, or hard numbers? I know 8 starting, but how many total and highest tier available?

Can’t wait to start streaming on August 28th! So excited for this game and the dev team, long time coming!

Sorry to hear you’re feeling this way. You will still be able to stream Boundless almost 2 weeks before launch, right now universe 1.0 is live but just to Early Access backers and for the next 12 days it’s time for us to come together and make some awesome settlements. Feel free to capture your progress in the mean time and then you’ll have a tone of content ready for August 28th! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am a community manager for Square Enix Collective btw!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Gotta up your game over here on the boundless forum. Gotta earn those badges! :smiley:

Boundless forums are serious business.

Totally - I have been lurking for about 6 months xD

1 Like

Tsk. Tsk. And haven’t said hi?

Forshame…

FORSHAME!

2 Likes

Anyone have an idea of the new planet layout, planet names, and if selecting certain planets as a starting planet is like selecting a server? i.e. US EAST, US WEST? Curious if there were latencies or if it doesnt really matter. Sorry at work so can’t hop on and play yet!

I feel your pain. In management meetings most the day. Save me?

Hope you’re all enjoying it so far folks, really excited to see what you all come up with!

5 Likes