Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

Hey @Jeffrotheswell I’m getting back into the game and my Elopor town seems to have vacated the premises. I would love to join up with you on. Let me know if that would be cool.

2 Likes

Trust me on this he’d be happy to have you. Don’t build in the way of possible city expansion, and follow the themes provided, you’re all set

2 Likes

Sounds good :smile: I’m just going to start cleaning up my resources for now. I’ll definitely wait though to meet up with him and organize a space before taking over any land,

2 Likes

Yha man! You are most welcom!

1 Like

Sorry, everyone just quit playing all at once so after a month or so i started a new project. Think that you’ll get better company with the Portas group!

1 Like

@KKBell I loved your work and was shocked when I went there to make a portal and it was all gone. You should join us to. You make cool stuff that would fit in well here.

Yeah the town was gorgeous but hes right we all kinda split, I was waiting for updates. @Jeffrotheswell What time might you be on btw? I’m looking around your town now.

I don’t get on as often as I like but I should be on for awhile in about 5 hours.

Cool, I found a spot I like. Wanted to see if it was ok.

3 Likes

I’ve been digging out a mountain. It’s a huge project. I’ll post some pics some day. I think it’s good for Elopor to have a couple good locations to visit! Though i think we will portal together one day when my place is a bit more visitor friendly.

2 Likes

We better check with @Pseudonym84 on that spot. I think there might be a plan for that but not sure if it’s still in the works

1 Like

Otherwise yes that is an awsom location. I started my original base inside there. The potential there is epic and if you go deep enough you have all the water you could ever hope for to work with

1 Like

The potential for this spot certainly is big. I’ve already started having visions of a construct that will be massive but protect the natural beauty of the spot, the 4 lake cross split which I find incredibly appealing. But yeah I’ll certainly wait and see what pseudo has to say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool I can’t wait to see. Are you and @Scavenger still a team?

1 Like

That’s not my spot. That’s where @QUEENNUTS and @Dzchan94 were thinking about building a market though? Better check with them! Haha.

1 Like

That’s right. You are just kind of the town Forman so if I have a question I look to you.

1 Like

What a bureaucracy haha! I’ll just shelve my items here for now then, I gotta move them anyway. I’ll wait a bit before building anything that can’t be quickly moved.
Thanks.

1 Like

Cool man thanks for understanding we will get this cleared up and figured out asap :smile_cat:

1 Like

I thought you were the foreman? I’m the foreman? I’m a foreman in real life, and now in-game too? Figures…

I don’t want to say settle there and get told off by @Dzchan94 and @QUEENNUTS, so just give 'em a while to respond - or find @QUEENNUTS in-game. She’s about somewhere at the moment, I think?

Glad to have you with us, @Pois0n! You’re a brave man building right beside the mighty @Jeffrotheswell. Most people are intimidated by his build and move to the outskirts of the city, like @Scratchnwiff and @DanBeforeTime did.

3 Likes

Funny I worked all day yesterday on the west side of my build and I am not at all happy with it. I may have to tear it down and start over.

1 Like