Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

I will leave it as is until you need it so nobody else can take the spot befor you need it. Just get ahold of me when your ready and I’ll pull the plots or whatever is needed.

1 Like

hey you got plot on my street could you fill in the floor
so we dont fall hahahah
no worrys

@Jeffrotheswell Sure thing! I will remove my plot soon. :wink: I have access to Iron Sky from @OmniUno too (less portals to maintain)

Edit: my beacon have been removed!

1 Like

thanks guys! :smile_cat:

@Jeffrotheswell I did claim that plot and switched it to the path pattern. As before just let me know if you need anything changed or if you need any of them plots released for what you are planning on doing.

1 Like

i was hoping for the road plot closest to me but the other two you can have if you like. may bring in some good footfall.

Ok. We will have to get together in game so I can unplot it and then you can plot it. I don’t want someone else to sneak in and get it. I am away from home today though so I won’t be able to do this until later tonight.

it’s cool man no rush i may not get back on for a few days lots going on in rl.
tho i am considering taking some vacation time at work so I can spend some time in game getting some long overdue projects done.
we can call it a boundless vacation :boundless:

4 Likes

Greetings!
A few months ago I piloted a sort of rent a portal program. I am happy to say that over the past two weeks I have been working on several new portal rooms right off my main line.

In pixel gate on solum

At therka market

on munteen

So come on down and link up to the planetary transfer line.
berlyn and venna v coming soon :smile_cat:

note all 1x2 portals MUST face north south on your end.

4 Likes

I tried to help explain this on one of my last videos since only a couple of people seem to be using this awesome service.

1 Like

@TwistedFoot i saw that. thanks so much! and thanks for all the help with getting the munteen street all sorted.

Your welcome. Just trying to do my part in getting word out about the game and great community members such as you and the awesome service you provide with your portal hub.

1 Like

:blush: awww shucks thanks :blush:

Ooh, pretty! drools

Hey, one request: if you’re traveling from Epsilo to Solum, you end up round the back of the Solum station. There used to be a corridor to get back to the front, but now it’s blocked off. Any chance you could make a passageway somewhere there again? Or alternatively, build a way to get on the diving board from the Epsilo side, so we’d come out the front side of Solum?

(The diving board is my favorite thing :heart_eyes: please don’t take that away!)

1 Like

i didn’t know people used the back way. i have opened it up.

1 Like

The (ENORMOUS I TELL YOU) population of Epsilo thanks you!

3 Likes

Dear @Rumplypigskin and whoever bought the marker to the left most portal. I am moving my hub to @Havok40k s amazingly awesome hub building. I would like to offer you both either a full refund or a new portal free of charge at my elopor station. we could also set you up at the nasharil station but that will be under renovation soon most likely requiring another portal move. Whatever is best for you is best for me :smile_cat:
PM me and we will get the details hashed out.

The new station is a short distance south west of the original site

I will leave the old station up for a few days until people get there baring’s. After that I will have to decide what to do with the old site. I will probably just trade it away for ort shards or donate it to a newish player.

6 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell I purchased that other token with my alt that I’m using to record my Boundless series with. I’m a ways off yet to be able to use it but you will see in my next episode where I go to buy it, lol.

1 Like

(in character)
So as many of you know I have created a device that should in theory shock the nearest dormant titan back to life. It took no time at all for the device to charge and take affect. With eager feet I followed the quantum bi-quarter to the location it lead to.

You can imagine my dismay when it lead back to my own home but upon entering I found some rubble like there had been an earthquake. So you know how it is. I went about checking the foundation and walls for damage.

Then on the lower floors I found that a wall had broken away leading to a hidden section. The room was filled with strange bio-luminescent molds and growths. The cave walls were porous and sweating pure clean water.
Listening closely I could hear the sound of water thundering behind a cavern wall so with a copper hammer attacked the wall so as to allow a boiling stream to enter and cool in the tunnel. Not only was there life in the water but I had also discovered a flowing guide to perhaps the most wondrous discovery of all.

A giant …heart!?? Had I been … Living in the remains of a dead titan all this time!??

… To be continued

That was fun! bonus points to the first person to say where some of the quotes from my story are from. Karma points for those who don’t use the google :smirk:
For fun I have hidden several plinth’s around my place with swell deals. the following can be found scattered about.
1.ruby hammer 9c
2. ruby grapple 9c
3.amethyst hammer 9c
4.titanium chisel 9c
5.silver hammer 3c
6.buying one common healing item for 4000c
Comment here if you find one but please no screenshots.
Have fun and may the ort be with you!! :boundless:

13 Likes

You’ve been busy…

1 Like