FIXED--Well fed buff not working

Upon logging in and playing after newest patch, I noticed my energy going down while being “Well fed”, wanting to test as to wether or not it was a glitch I switched out characters for one with a lower food buff timer but was well fed. After doing so, same bug was occurring, while under well fed buff energy was depleting. So waited out the timer. After getting a brand new well fed food buff, same issue occurred, energy is depleting despite the buff. Please help.

1 Like

I’m REALLY hoping this is a bug and not an undocumented change. It kind of makes food useless and, depending on how quickly it drains, would make mining so much more frustrating!

1 Like

I dont think they would nerf that on purpose. Definitely seems like a bug

This is a bug, we think we have found the culprit and working on a fix ASAP

6 Likes

:warning: UPDATE

We have a fix, will see about getting this as a server-side update and fix. Should have confirmation in a bit.

11 Likes

Glad this was a bug. See photos.

Good it is annoying

Currently make foods irrelevant, those steak are still yummy, i wish i could do compact steak to eat :stuck_out_tongue:

I see that the well fed buff is no longer preventing hunger from going down. Consuming an expensive Meat Pie no longer stops you from having to constantly feed for an hour. It’s frankly doing nothing at all anymore. I’m assuming this is bug and hoping it’s not another I’ll conceived nerf.

It’s a bug. Patch tomorrow

Well fed buff is fixed.

1 Like

This issue was fixed about two month patch ago, but it’s back again this morning.

I don’t think it was ever fixed correctly.

When your stamina changes does it vanish again?

Using steak the stamina was vanishing again, I used a new pie and it’s seem to be working now.

Could be just a visual bug showing the well fed buff but buff wasn’t applied properly.

I’m not able to reproduce it now, so might be just that.