šŸ„° What are some of your favorite things about Boundless?

I was just running through Delta & realized how much I appreciate the little things a lotā€¦like the colorful little particles that float in the atmosphere. I love it :grin:

A few other things I really like:

• How we can change the shape of most blocks.

• Signs.

• Being able to forge tools (even though Iā€™m not a forger & Iā€™m not a fan of RNG, I really love/appreciate this feature)

• Meteors falling from the sky that we can chase & destroyā€¦:open_mouth:whatttttt lol

12 Likes

I got many hours in the game and Iā€™m online many hours a day ā€œwhat are some of your favorite things about boundlessā€ I dunno I have yet to find outā€¦

When I do I wil update this post, maybe I wil never who knowsā€¦

1 Like

The Community is my Favorite thing of Boundless dough

8 Likes

Anticipation of new things for sure lol :+1:

2 Likes

one of my favorite things is the community, mmo side of the game, as well as building.

7 Likes
  1. Portals ā€¦ when I first saw this game, almost two and a half years ago, they are what first caught my attention, especially knowing that you can just jump server all over the world and see people playing and changing the environment in a persistent universe.
  2. Chiseling blocks and being able to build your own little piece of sanctuary that you can let your imagination loose in.
  3. Exploring ā€¦ you can dig down to the mantle or reach up to the sky on any planet as well as see everyone elseā€™s amazing builds that never cease to amaze me.
6 Likes

Itā€™s the most chill game that I have ever played without being bored. If I am in the mood for a little action gameplay I hunt. If Iā€™m feeling creative I build. If I want to sort of just space out I mine or gather in a lower tier planet. The colors are great too.

6 Likes

This here too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Both for friendliness and talent!

Exos are a big thing for me - always something new to explore, new stuff to find, new places to find things!

Portals

The feel/atmosphere of the worlds - I often find myself staring at them and up at the sky in awe. :smiley: They are so beautiful, really beckon me to explore them!

Resource collecting, particularly mining - just so relaxing to zone out with music too! Edit on this: The way the regeneration works is really brilliant! :slight_smile: And the soundtrack of the game is great too!

6 Likes

I love this game for many reasons.
One of the main one might be the quantity of things we can do in itā€¦ There are so many different tasks/things to do that if Iā€™m bored with, letā€™s say, building, I can go harvest my farms, go mining, explore an exo, or just chill and follow some friends I made in this game while we talk. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The feeling that we really are building a civilization. Every building, portal, tool etc was created by someone from the stuff gathered from around the natural universe. Without the players, the world would look very different.

14 Likes

The community is my favorite thing. No other game Iā€™ve found where people are so helpful. Being apart of a dedicated set of core gamers. That actually want to help others and not be competitive. Is the best thing ever. :star_struck:

7 Likes

The general atmosphere of the game (relaxing), cartoonish graphics, community, and i cant say this enough - the active and listening devs.

Edit:
And @Ratchel also :joy:

7 Likes

The ability to grapple friends into a lakeā€¦ @RacingQueen10

7 Likes

I knew you cared!!!

2 Likes

This was also first multiplayer game I ever played. It has definitely left an impression.

4 Likes

The people for sure. Have yet to meet anyone that doesnā€™t rate as Awesome status in my book.

6 Likes

Dodge bombs!

7 Likes

My currently favorite is MV having a picture again after having the :boundless: sign.
Thank you for making my day.

5 Likes

There are so many things i love about Boundless.

The biggest one is the Fact that we as Players shape the Universe. All These Fantastic Buildings from little Houses to Mega Citys.
The Beacon System may not be perfect yet but i like it. Just put a Beacon down, build a Settlement, alone or with your Friends, give it a Name and be part of the Universe.

Second is the great community. I met alot of nice People, got a lot of tips and help, and i enjoy playing with all the People in this Game

7 Likes

It was just a joke I love everything about it ,the community the gameplay Iā€™ve given my soul to boundless Iā€™m here until the end of the game.

2 Likes