šŸ”¶ What are the top 3 things you'd like to see in Boundless?

Id like to give you more hearts on this

Today I would like to see cobwebs that appear on plots where the owner hasnā€™t visited for over a week, and the cobwebs get bigger the more weeks go by, we can see who hasnā€™t been around for awhile, and when someone comes back!

6 Likes

Something to show when Iā€™m typing a text response on PS4 would be useful. Maybe an emote or a word bubble similar to ā€œtradingā€.

I donā€™t want to seem rude or afk because the PS4 interface is like throwing darts at the alphabet.

Perhaps itā€™s a late evening and Iā€™ve had a couple margaritas. Iā€™m going to need a minute to communicate effectively.
Nobody knows what Iā€™m saying, or theyā€™re like, wow, order 66 this aloof little green friend. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Just in case you didnā€™t know- you can hook a usb keyboard to your PS4 and use that for chat. It makes things so much easier. And you can press F10 to take away the hud for cleaner screenshots.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good pointā€¦
It makes sence that plots disappear after some time of inactivity otherwise we would have millions of beginner 6x6 houses with a crafting table in it. But yeah if you are more advanced and have full coiled machines, large storages and so itā€™s hard if you just lose everything.
if the blueprint system comes you could just turn the plots into ā€œadvanced blueprintsā€ carriing your building including blocks and stored items (kinda like in fallout76). So maybe the place where your building was is gone then but not all your stuff and work.
And as I think that most ianctive beacons are taken by the environment and not the players it might be an option to let them disappear and safe them for returning players.
The other option is a ā€œstorageā€ where the stuff is held without the structure (single blocks / stacks) so you didnā€™t lose anything but need to build a new home for it.

So not to change the sence of this thread I make this my Nr. 1.

Nr. 2 is a better mechanism of repairing coils as discussed in many other threads (auto repair machines or stacking coils that are repaired together as a spark generator or repairing coils by repairing the machine they are connected to, which is my favourite option).

Nr. 3 is content (anything).

Addition to point 3: and pls let the boats work on lava too;)

1 Like
  1. Drills
  2. Quarrys
  3. Clear glass
  1. Taming current creature set for mount/pet/ fighting companionā€¦ example, tame a Cuttletrunk for a flying mount, novelty pet, or a battle companion (like hunter taming in WoW) There could be a skill tree that determines what kind of taming you achieve. Lower level skill for novelty, higher level for fighting companion and mount.

2. Armour/ novelty clothing crafting.

3. NPCā€™S for quests, lore and exploration.

1 Like