What are your favorite quality of life improvements to Boundless?

It can be any number of things, but for me it’s hands down

1. Free warps home :grin::grin::grin:
  2. Shop scanner :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I don’t know which one I like more… probably shop scanner, but I’m reeeeally digging the ability to just go home.

15 Likes

Those two would have my votes too. Both are HUGE. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Autostacking blocks and stuffs while mining and free warps home. Imagine being stuck on an exo until it times out because you’re broke!

5 Likes

Excellent question! Hmm…QOL, I use the free warp home the most. So that’s easily one of my top favorites. Grapple and run buff is up there too. Chrysominter is a mighty fine quality of inventory improvement! My last one would probably be, glass panes. That one is huge in my book for quality of life visually. Saved Location increase…it’s hard to only pick a few!!

3 Likes

Honestly it’s not a QoL added via an update but someone did provide it to the community. Hunting platforms have been a big QoL improvement for me. I give thanks to @Ayce

2 Likes

Free warp home is #1 than probably the storage that’s coming would be my #2. Will save so much space for people. Plus dwarfs the shop stand storage.

2 Likes

Being able to get out of water.

1 Like

Free warps home was the best quality of life change in the game so far. A real game changer in a positive direction IMO.

2 Likes

Fixing all coils in one go is coming soon. So that’s the freshest change and one to look forward to for me, since I spend too much time whacking all the coils.

Among the older ones I would pick free warp home, new builder view with the map, and adding 90 degrees rotation option for small portals exit. These come to mind first anyway.

7 Likes

When atlas’s changed from 24/48hr updating to virtually being real time …the free wraps home … looking forward to repair all coils … and the shop scanner.

7 Likes

This completely destroyed exploring for me. I was always searching for the next portal in hope I can use it to somehow find home. Since I can port home for free I’ve rarely walked outside of my favorite portal networks.

Plus the game plays differently now. Nothing feels dangerous anymore because home is just one click away.

The change is very convenient, but I think it has a bad effect on the game.

My favourite quality of life improvements? Obviously, automatic doors and rotatable 1x2 portals!

2 Likes

Turnable small portals

3 Likes

Nice, I had forgotten about a lot of these! Back when atlas wasn’t helpful :rofl:

I do think we need a dance emote though :thinking:

2 Likes

Forgot to mention the chrysominter myself, great addition, very useful. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah!! :smiley: The dance emotes are some of my favorite things in ESO - good for anything from mocking someone playing bad music into the mic, to heading off a fight in Cyrodiil! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

“Pwnzrpwnz got hit by a meteor… Quick! Everybody dance around his corpse!!”

-The one thing Boundless is currently lacking :joy:

2 Likes

I agree with the atlas bit! Definitely my favorite! Followed by the upcoming repair mechanic.

2 Likes

In no particular order

-Recipes in the knowledge tab.
-Items being visual even without appropriate skills in knowledge tab.
-rotatable 1x2 portals
-free warp home
-Atlas updating almost instantly
-greater amounts of surface resources
-auto sorting when shift clicking into and out of inventory
-beacon plot map in builder mode
-advances locks and changes to original locks
-mail box (even though chat system needs some more work in my opinion)
-auto doors
-guilds!!

The game has come a long way since it was released. Can’t wait to see what is next.

3 Likes

Red Diamond! Red Diamond!
The heart and soul of Men.
Red Diamond! Red Diamond!
Protect us till the end.

2 Likes

Yeah I think the atlas update kind of slipped under the radar for a lot of people … definitely looking forward to the repair mechanic too :grin: that will be such a big QOL in terms of freeing up wasted time as well as workshop designs … although I can’t see myself re-designing my workshop anytime soon

3 Likes

That free port home QoL saved me sooo many times

2 Likes