What do you buy (excluding tools)

What do you buy regularly.

Where do you go.

Do you actually seek sellers or set baskets and hope others come.

Just wondering.

Usually buy stuff I don’t care to craft/collect. Such as cogs, unforged tools, lava, fleshy leaf, bitter beans, spicy beans. Currently been buying alot of gold and silver alloy also. I find sellers mostly.

Also I buy gleam from exos if I don’t feel or have the time to collect it

Beans, monster drops mainly. I use BUTT and knowledge tab to find the shop and just buy it

Oort
AOE gem hammers - especially with Auto-Harvest
Decorative blocks - deco gleam, deco gravel, mosaic, ect.
Bonding agents
Storage units

Where I shop: Nova Golda, DK Mall, and Gyosha Mall my go-tos. :smiley:

Excluding tools? Hmmm…

Blocks & oort.

For the oort, I have a request basket.

For the blocks/decor, I start looking in a few busy areas (malls & markets). If I don’t find what I’m looking for, I’ll start looking on planets I haven’t been to in awhile. I’m glad we have the new tools/features for shopping that we do, but it can still be quite a task to find things in the right color or state of refinement — since those properties/identifiers don’t show up anywhere.

Right now, ingredients for forging ingredients. Usually, brews, paint, marble and concrete.

Gyosha and DK malls always have what I need :grin:

King’s Hall (@Bonez307) for forge ingredients when forging :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ive had a few shops up for 2 weeks and not sold a single item. My prices are at the same price or below others with decent stock, even shows on BUTT, but no luck. I mean if I took everything out of my shops and sold to baskets i think id nearly have 1m coins right now.

Iron ore
Beans
Orbs
Eyes
Iron ore
Sap
Reactive Lamella
Iron ore
Blank tools
Iron ore
Marble
Concrete
Iron ore
Silty soil and sand.

Oh and souls of the innocent.
Don’t forget the ore though.

Btw Giorgio Oortmani’s is the best. Lol.

5 Likes

You’d get along with @Bethlehem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Agreed! Well, close to the best :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reapers Trials

Have you by chance advertised your shops in the :blush: universal trade chat or https://forum.playboundless.com/c/trading

Also, it can help to have a portal to a busy hub/area (maybe you already do, I dunno)

2 Likes

Where are your shops located? What do you sell? I’ll come buy if you’re selling anything I need

At moonlight canals mall ( Shiro’s Necessities) i sell plant and creature based drops. Portals at gyosha mall, tnt hub, and ps hub.

My other shop ( Ice World @ Phlacid HQ) is ice shop with over 180 shades atm, only 14k ice stock. Portal at gyosha mall and one of the hubs. Not sure where since the portals are new.

3 Likes

Oh hey! I just started building a shop at Phlacid HQ and thought I saw ice world there. I’ll have to go check it out more thoroughly and buy some ice from ya. Consider getting a plot at ShowRoom as well

1 Like

I mean, tools

But if I really can’t say tools then the next thing is probably blocks and decor for my builds. I still find it hard to make the blocks I want in large enough quantities to build my stuff. So I buy marble, machined iron, decorative gleam. Sometimes I buy stuff for farming like petroleum, fertilizer.

Usually I shop at DK because I have a store there so it’s convenient to restock my shop and pick up materials at the same time. I use the knowledge tab to locate a shop with the items. If I need something in high quantities and want to make sure I get the BEST price, I use the BUTT and go wherever it takes me.

1 Like

I personally went to your shop and bought out a few items a while back when you were complaining in another thread, so saying you have not sold a single item is not true.

There are many ways to market your shop in Boundless. BUTT is great if you have large quantities of high demand items, from memory your quantities were rather low.

Perhaps selling to baskets may be better for you, you don’t pay the tax that way too.

2 Likes

I’m actually the shop right next to you I just realized :grimacing: just bought out most of your azure ice Actually lol

1 Like

Mostly go out of my way to buy the stuff i need. To avoid time spent on gathering materials.

Have basket set up for oort but tend to go and buy build materials if i have the coin for it.

Where is your shop located?
Edit: I see it above

Tbh most people look in game probably at dkmall and gyosha mall. A lot of people use butt too, but checking the two main malls is what most people do.

If your shops are located elsewhere, you need to advertise your shop on forums and in game, regularly, until your shop is well known. Try putting pictures and lists of items with prices in the forums, it helps.

1 Like