What do you need?Favorite Memory Memories

Three years ago iLLumiNaughty became a Great City… good times…#greatmemories

5 Likes

(O.o) The Day that James-chan and the Team brought :cookie: s to Boundless Mmmmm

2 Likes

First day visiting Ultima City (old) I climbed the tower in the center and there was batman. Good times.

3 Likes

This still has to be my favorite… :joy:

… What I didn’t say here was, I remember that I saw two defeated notifications pop up, I was standing by the open portal so figured it must have come through there and I wanted to check out how exactly two people managed to get killed on Alder. The whole setup was perfect… I still have no idea what the point of drowning two Citizens there was still (ritual sacrifice?) but it was one of those “you had to see it things” - me coming in and giving a clap to that scene. :rofl:

Also have a lot of nice memories of Lovestruck flower exchanges, those are always fun! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When the Brown Hunt was too big for Ceph and we broke her.

In all honesty my absolute favourite memories of Boundless is all the amazing banter and laughs I got to have with the hunters and guildies and others. I’ve honestly met the most fascinating, hilarious and brilliant people over the past two years and I’ll be forever grateful for that.

10 Likes

The day I noticed someone named James was let into Reaper Guild. But I know I wasn’t the one to let him in. And I questioned him about the trials to determine if he actually completed them. :rofl:
By his answers and his hatred towards the labyrinth I determined that he did in fact complete them. I always wondered if the missing blocks in the labyrinth was actually him smashing his way to the end. I guess I’ll never know. :thinking:

10 Likes