What do you use edible lamella for?

I have hundreds and have seen no use for them, so far.

Food recipes

1 Like

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/edible-lamella has a list of recipes its used in

1 Like

Such as? I haven’t seen any.

Making stew, put it in a forge with earthyam. And some other combinations.

I don’t think these basic recipes are documented anywhere in game, which is annoying.

EDIT: earthyam not meat for stew

1 Like

I can do that!

4 raw earthyam and 2 edible lamella in the furnace will give you an earthyam stew. Lvl 2 food crafting is required and it restores 1000 max energy

1 Like

You can sub out earthyams for raw meat and it will restore 1600

1 Like

That much easier than yam soup

Was wondering this too… people keep buying out 100s of them in my shop and i couldnt work out why.

1 Like

I didn’t even put them up for salen Didn’t think anyone would buy them, lol.

Haha… good money maker actually. I think im up to 9c a piece (maybe) and i cant keep up. i keep upping the price and they keep selling.

1 Like

meaty casserole is my main food. 2 meat, 2 edible lamella and you get 20m without hunger

4 Likes

It’s like a whole new world just opened up for me

4 Likes

Meaty casserole for the win

2 Likes

I was gonna mention meaty casserole too :wink:
its all i make with them :stuck_out_tongue:
actually sorry shielding casserole. takes prime meat but gives you extra protection and gives you well fed :ok_hand:

1 Like

I dint K ow this either. I think the lack of knowledge is due to no recipies showing up in the furnaces like they do in the machines.

3 Likes

2 prime meat and 2 edible makes shielding casserole

1 Like

I’d say this is mostly an issue because recipes don’t show up until you already have enough skill points invested to be able to craft them. Without checking outside sources, you’re never going to know what you ‘could’ make, and that does feel like questionable design.

It would be better if the recipes for at least the next point up were visible at the bottom of each machine’s recipe list, so you could see what you will get access to if you spend another point without having to leave the game.

I like to feed them to the fish.

I stand on a bridge next to my house, throw them into the water and watch them disappear.
It’s quite relaxing. I start to understand the old folks at the park feeding pigeons now.

/end /s

I skipped most of the lower tier recipes and crafted loaf and pies from the get go.
So never really had a use for them unfortunately.