What does "CREATURE RAGE" actually do?

Wrong answers only…

1 Like

)

4 Likes

It’s just a synonym for “aggro”.

Leads them to attack capital cities to overturn fair pixel art votes.

4 Likes

it simmers away quietly, slowly building over time until the rage cannot be contained anymore…
table flip

actually this rage is mostly bought on in the few seconds between being notified of an rtx 30 card up for sale and finding out they are already sold out.

3 Likes

It wastes skill points if you invest in it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Attempts to inflict the “Guilt” status on the Citizens brutally murdering and then plucking out the eyes and other organs of their beloved family and friends, in order to further enrich themselves, enabling them to destroy even more of their homelands. This has proven so far to be almost entirely unsuccessful, as we’re a heartless lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That does not look healthy.

A direct quote from a reputable source: “A creature will attain rage status when its power is over 9,000”

1 Like

Too bad this show was canceled. :frowning_face:

This is creature rage:

3 Likes

yeah - I could watch it forever :sunglasses:
at least they managed to kinda wrap things up to a sensible end - although one could easily see how some things were brought to a close in haste and that several stories remained open enough to continue

how didn’t I think of Holy Grail reference btw? shame on me lol

3 Likes

“Creature Rage” is like “Road Rage” – it’s what happens when a Creature finds out their plot compactness is too low and the devs reclaim their beacon without adequate notification.

1 Like

7d06cfe2b5d820f6c8279bb216628bae

Creature rage is what happens when this nice kitty right here looks down after leaping

1 Like