What else do we need?

just watch 20 seconds of video

Grapples, portals… gliders
best game ever

8 Likes

We would just need ships. And then boundless turns into the most advanced transportation system in a game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too Zelda Breath of the Wild!

Airships have been a “confirmed” feature for a a few years now.

11 Likes

Japanese pink cherry blossoms. That is all I ask.

13 Likes

cube world… really sucks that game went to *****

2 Likes

RIght? That game had a pretty fun base, but then the dev just went and poofed without a word, then a couple twitter updates after some years and then nothing again. Anger.

But yeah hang gliders and grappling hooks are my two favorite things in any 3d game.

1 Like

We definitely need gliders! And these giant bosses who can destroy the landscape. I generally started playing this game because I was expecting to see “Terraria” in 3D, not all the things but most fun of them in our new home :blush:

We need conditions for combat (and I hope we get them with the elements’ effects) …

Conditions like: snared, fixed to ground, knocked down, slowed, frozen, fragile (less armor), leeched (health is stolen on hit), Wounded (-~25% current and max health), heavy (not able to jump), bleeding, poisoned (less heal effects) and the positive ones: speed-up, lightwight (higher jump range), fortification, stable (not able to be knocked down or moved by effects), regenerating, heal-up, leeching, toughend (current and max health +~25%), armored and guarded (not able to die for very few moments).

Anyone who played Guildwars 1 (2 was bad in this matters) knows what I mean ^^. In GW there were/are conditions (physical effects given by skills of weapons or spells) and hexes/boons which were temporal effects like conditions but more specific and sometimes strange in nature (for example someone lost health when he made an attack or casted a spell, or when running you had a life degen, or if hit by elemental damage you gain more armor, …).

4 Likes

Maybe snares or traps. Different ways to hunt. Not everything is about shooting

6 Likes

There are already plans for a lance, a melee weapon, and possibly other methods of mob destruction.

The developer is posting a lot of stuff in his Twitter, but still no news about when this gigantic update will be released. Almost four years by now…

Some kind of craft able radio or stone so that you can chat with friends when they are faraway and if they are on an other planet you need to upgrade it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes