What exactly does “patrons” indicate for a shop stand?

10 characters
No, 20

1 Like

I can’t remember the exact details or where to find them…

But something along the lines of the number of unique visitors that also purchased something over a certain period of time (that I can’t remember). James or someone did state the details in maybe the patch notes thread which is waaaaayyy to long for me to bother looking through.

I wouldn’t give it too much weight as it’s probably a bit mis-representative, as I know my shop does relatively good, steady and profitable business but I imagine my patron count to be really quite low. I’d be worried if my shop said 0 though, haha.

Is it by beacon? Or by shop stand

mmmm good question… but probably by beacon at a guess

Think it’s the number of players that purchased something from that beacon in the past week. Though if one player comes and buys more than once, it only counts as one.

2 Likes

It spans 7 days and counts unique customers that buy or sell something within the beacon using a shop stand or request basket.

3 Likes

I know it’s already been said but here’s the part of the notes.

2 Likes

I’d love to see more detail on this.

Agreed some more statistics would be awesome. Same as portal statistics would be amazing.

Here’s a thought and a possible suggestion and a possible future direction for some build items… maybe it could be something you actually had to craft and build to give you these statistics.

Like an infra red beam counter block which when placed in front of a portal it would count traffic through the portal. It could then even link in to a data network (like a spark network) and feed to a centralized computer system. The beginnings of a basic interactive system.

2 Likes