What game mechanics would you like to see in boundless

We already have this. Bring me 10 trophies and I’ll garuntee you a new trophy. No chance involved.

Yeah we would need to roll ahead of time, and something tells me if I give you 10 tentacles you aren’t going to give me that hopper core if I roll just right :slight_smile:

I would like some sort of flying or Gliding.

Also waterbreathing brew.

3 Likes

Trade routes.
The ability to save stacks of pre chiseled blocks.
A way to breath underwater.
More types of enemies.
Player exchangeable crafting orders with rewards other than coin.
Placeable water.
Introduction of some story elements.
Crafting automation. Think programmable machines with source and output boxes.
Backpacks.
Portable mass storage containers. Think no ing your beacon.
Building templates. Think wall making.
Chisleable glass.

4 Likes

Paint ball. Basically a soft intro to PvP. Oh the Lazer tag stadiums I’d build.

2 Likes

Chocobos :joy:

1 Like

A road runner is pretty much a chocobo just saying.

1 Like

It’s the ugly step cousin twice removed. No chocobo would run into a wall and kill itself

3 Likes

PvP, REAL PvE (bosses/raids) and most of all REDSTONE!

1 Like

LED blocks that dont just blink at a certain time frame, but within the block itself, certain sections or squares can light up different with timing, it could show an image with more crafting or forging, like a star or other simple shapes

1 Like

yes something like that, or if they dont want to make an input field, we could use to put interactables into a color group and all of a color group inside a beacon are bound 2gether.

sigh Redstone.

1 Like

Instead of eventually water source buckets like MC i’d prefer pumps and pipes and for land-locked/lava planets, water extractors to create water features. Plus glass that you can see through underwater.

2 Likes

Ark had water reservoirs to collect rain water if there was no source nearby.
I enjoyed their water mechanics with piping and taps I not only had “sprinklers” in my greenhouse, but also a water tap in my kitchen. So I didn’t have to run out into the croc-infested river for a drink. =)
Piping through a building was sometimes an absolute pain, though, if you wanted hidden pipes.

1 Like

It would mean that you would actually have to plan your water supply and integrate it into your build rather than just dumping down a water source block which I think would add a bit more fun and interest.

sorting block, maybe a conveyer also

Admittedly this very habit stuck with me and all build locations I’ve looked at involved being close to water.

1 Like

Me too, my whole build takes up a small island as well as a good chunk of the surrounding water :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

and tameable mobs for pack animals