What happened to Lake?

Did the owner of Lake quit? All their stores that I usually would go to seem to be reclaimed :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

No he didn’t quit just reclaimed and started again I’m sure right @catfud think that’s him

2 Likes

I always get sad when I go to a place I went to often, and find it turned to ash :grimacing: hope they build again soon so I can keep giving them my money

2 Likes

taking a break so thought it best to pack up a couple of shops so can clear way for others.
still left a few coils up for sale at my Lake build on Boori (via PS hub for mo until shards run out).

7 Likes

We were running across the universe looking for all your builds to see what happened. lol. had a group in voice chat trying to figure out what happened to you <3 glad alls good, hope you come back soon.

5 Likes

Awhh not Lake!!! I’ll have to make my own coils now :worried: keep safe! And hopefully see you back again sometime!

2 Likes

Yeah, I needed 5 for my refinery and had to make them myself. Forgot what a chore mining topaz is…

3 Likes

:sob: nooo my source of coils and machined iron

1 Like

What do you need? I’m not really in the business anymore, but I do fill custom orders

RED CANES cant keep ignoring my pm’s :joy:

1 Like

I have red canes
But I want money for them

COD plz ;p

1 Like

Where will I now buy my advanced coils for my new workshop on my rental planet?

Oh it’s more that whenever I do need coils, I know to go straight to lake and there will be plenty at a great price of all types

The machined iron is also super nice for cheap prestige

gotta feeling one planet will not be enough for all your coils :man_shrugging: :rofl:

1 Like

If I can’t buy them then there won’t be that many :wink: