What have I missed?

Hey everyone! So I’ve been away for a while on an adventure! Was hoping someone could catch me up on what I’ve missed since November last year. From what I hear there is no longer tiered worlds and the new economy has come through. Does this mean there wont be much progression, rather just a flat building game? Catch me up! I’m more interested in gameplay news rather than art and such!

2 Likes

Recommend you browse the devlog category.

Team has been focused on a significant architecture refactoring so the released features haven’t progressed much.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the reply :slight_smile: I haven’t found anything official on the scrapping of the tier system! Is it official or just a possibility?

Nevermind found some replies of yours! Just wondering so what is the new concept?

What do you mean by the Tier System?

I had thought that worlds were tiered so that you had to complete a certain objective (killing the giant oort construct ) to move to more high tier ( or more difficult worlds ) but maybe I misunderstood somewhere along!

Someone else thought the tier system was scrapped too and this was james’ response to them:

1 Like