What is max “wear removed” on a spanner

I usually stop at lvl 9 damage as the increased damage is negligible and yet it requires a lot of points to get that last level. I cant remember the numbers though sorry as I am not in game.

For slingbows each odd number levels 1,3…9 you get +50 and +10%. For each even numbered level 2, 4… 10 you only get +50. For spanners… I cant remembr if its 50 or 500. Becaue they end up around 20,000 wear I think?

Damage on spanner?

1 Like

Sorry I think of it as devastating damage. Same boon, different name.

1 Like

pretty sure it’s 6k

Night and day quirk effects the max too

If I drink a strength brew it helps?

1 Like

That rings a bell. And 5900 or 5950 at level 9?

I’m 99% certain that it doesnt.

yeah 6K

48k max repair with a maxed spanner user and the correct spanner for the item you’re repairing.

No damage buffs and nothing like a critical hit.

1 Like

Oh crit works on spammers I forgot

So probably wear removed, crit chance and crit dmg? Anyone make these?

I could have phrased that better. No damage buffs appear to affect it and it has nothing like a critical hit.

No idea about quirks specifically though.

Wear and Tear boon is a separate boon from Devastating Damage and according to the forge traits thread neither critically lucky or hard hitter will apply to spanners.

I’m pretty sure carpe diem/noctem are +/- 100 wear removed and I think they’re the only two quirks that effect it.

I swear I get crits sometimes when repairing.

The damage repaired message is accurate now too it might have changed. I haven’t noticed but AFAIK they weren’t subject to anything RNG.

This is tagged as a direct reply to me?

Wow you been holding that in a little bit?

You do realize this isn’t my thread and I wasn’t asking right?

Since you posted your little rant as a direct response to me I have a couple of points for you:

That’s the post where I break down EXACTLY what’s going on. In more detail than most people ever really needed. I’m not making free coin, and I put in a ton of work.

I’m literally the guy that spelled it out for everyone.

As for this:

It’s not just me or even the other, larger gleam buyers who are splitting the cash with farmers and making doors that are getting the minter nerfed. You need to consider the gleambots that are quietly farming millions of gleam and refining them directly, who would never say a thing in public and really don’t want to see posts like mine explaining this clearly for anyone to read.

If you really knew what was happening you would be happy for the coming nerf. Or I guess maybe you do, and that’s your problem?

Man, anything else I have to say to you right now would just get me flagged off the forum, so that’s enough.

4 Likes

Oh noes! People making coin with items that are being sold to them, the horror!

Should I stop making pies with the beans that are being sold to me? Since after all they can make more coin if they make those pies themselves and sell them? Or brews? Or creature drops for my forging mats? Or any other item out there being sold by someone who also has baskets up?

I know you somehow think this is different but it’s not and it most certainly is not a scam. Serp gleam is really easy to get so why is paying 1c for it a scam? Any idea how much time and effort it takes to turn them all into doors, the spark, the machines, etc.? Not everyone can do that so easily. He could make more coin if he gathered the gleam himself too…

2 Likes

It wasent directed towards u chill out it was at the person who made the post and it’s my 2 cents I’m allowed to post my thoughts. Ur just thinking its directed towards u. That’s crazy. Flag my post ty it’s late dont care but @Nightstar it wasent directed towards u honestly didnt know I clicked the wrong reply

Why do u flag my post its nothing bad whatever flag me away. Wont be t hgt e last time :star_struck:

I have spanner’s in my shop .

I think there’

Max wear
Max durability

Price is 1200c if your interested

Your post is a personal attack, calling (someone) a scammer and I still didn’t flag it.

As for the direct reply being a mistake, it happens I know that. I believe you.

Still when the forum said it was a response to me I took it as a response to me. Obviously it’s condemning something that I do there’s nothing in my response that isn’t applicable. The people that are advertising and paying gleam farmers are spreading the benefits.

1 Like

I’ve been reporting the bots I see I understand what ur saying been playing a long time. Easy to spot the bots that will ruin the game for us. Anyways I’m done with this topic. I said my peace have a gn