What is this precise slope chisel shape?

so i was chiseling and accidentally came across this?
intentional?? idk… the only visual guide i know of has one unknown to me which i put a circle around. its hard for me to make out what that shape should look like.

its basically a hexahedron, i also in the background was able to chisel a strange looking shape that isn’t again listed in visuals unless im missing a guide. that other shape can be found below:

2 Likes

the unknown chisel in the chisel guide I figured out facepalm was as simple as precise slope chiseling ‘diagonally opposite corners’ the other 2 shapes are still a mystery to me sadly.

the last shape i can deeeefinately get ‘stuck’ at the corners until i do the trick
where i just do nothing for a few seconds and i can jump away.

final update…seems the mysterous 2 shapes are simply pathways to common end point shapes for chiseling, i may have just never paid attention before to the shape it took along the way.

2 Likes

Lol I don’t understand half of the intermediate shapes I get on my way to chiseling the final product… but it always seems to work out in the end.

I was working on a masterpiece diagonal slide and was really pumped about it until I realized the slope was a 2:1 ratio :sob:

Totally ruined my plan.

1 Like