What is your diet (In Boundless, of course)?

Starberry pies and Mega Fast brews 24/7 so I’m Vroooommmimg all over the place

2 Likes

I have a couple of shop stands full of earthyam soup, all of my characters have it, all the time.

On characters with high energy builds I might carry some loaves. Or pies if I saw some cheap ones.

In general I try to have some floating pies, some persisting pies, and some teaching pies on my guys. There might be some starberry in the food stack but for me, that’s almost exclusively for mining.

Nightstar’s current menu:

I also carry some brews - revive brews, and now some kraken brews. Mega speed and strength. I carry some healing brews, almost always level 1 or 2. I funnel higher level ones to my hunter alt mostly.

Other than hunting I actually avoid high HP builds. The environment is a larger threat than ANY creature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It looks like right now I’m carrying some other brews, probably got shift-clicked into the wrong stack.

Mostly I forget to use buffs though. After all that, the main things I really eat and drink are the earthyam soups, and the low level healing brews because I’m starving or I touched something.

1 Like

Keeping a variety of food buffs and brews tailored to each character’s needs is smart gaming strategy.