What is your Level?

I was wondering if any one has a level 50 other than Miner? I am trying to level the other skills but it is very slow.

My current levels are as follows:
Attacker-8
Builder-9
Crafter-10
Miner-50
Trader-7

5 - Attacker
6 - Builder
5 - Crafter
22 - Miner
1 - Trader

If you take into consideration how much you level anything besides mining, then compare that with how much you have mined (core mechanic in the game since even felling trees is mining), the others seem to level at a decent rate. They seem to take longer because you might only attack 4 mobs in an hour, but mine out 1000 blocks within that same hour.

For instance, looking at my stats, Ive never gone actively hunting. I only defend myself from Cuddles and Spitters. I’ve never built a house, I’ve only built a wooden dock and dug into a cliff for my home. As for crafting, I’ve made maybe 10 iron tools and 1 titanium hammer, otherwise I’ve really only crafted stone items and wooden tiles.

1 Like

6 - Attacker
8 - Builder
5 - Crafter
40 - Miner
1 - Trader

I also try to level the other skills but they take long.

And why is the next bonus at level 9, 19, 29 …? (Miner 38 = 1.500 Coins + 1 plot, Miner 39 = 2.000 Coins + 10 plots) Shouldn’t this be at 10, 20, 30 …?

1 Like

Yea, I was wondering this too and for actually getting level 50 you get nothing :frowning:

Of course you do, you get to continue mining and watch “50 Adept Miner” pop up on very hit reminding you that “You’re not getting any xp from this, ha.” :wink:

Just like when you mine inside your beacon you get to watch XP gain switched off whilst still losing durability :smiley:

I am:

6 - Attacker
13 - Builder
5 - Crafter
50 - Miner
1 - Trader

2 Likes