What just happened?

I haven’t logged in for a few days and when I did my star shop was changed. My yellow gleam on my star was replaced with blue gleam and the red sand on Raph was also changed to blue gleam. And my mushroom is all messed up. How could this have happened???

4 Likes

check your screen settings it all seem ok on mine…

I fixed most of it already.

quite peculiar though I must say - you sure you haven’t taken anything weird lately? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just found out it was a friend of mine that I foolishly trusted to be a villager of my beacon :pensive:. Revenge is sweet…:sunglasses:

6 Likes

let me guess - you are on your way to his settlement now…

Not yet, he doesn’t have anything significant built yet so I will have to be patient and plan accordingly. :smirk:

2 Likes

ah - i see now, he felt safe doing his trick cause he had nothing to lose!

crafty :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Gotta admit though… that black poison mushroom looks metal af

13 Likes

Well at least he didn’t change your Batman logo into a Superman one… because that’s what I would have done :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Glad you like it.

I have to admit, that’s pretty funny. I’m totally gunna do this to my buddies some day.

1 Like

Wow. That’s a lot of work.

2 Likes

I’m constantly doing stuff like this. I can’t help myself.

I gave @Scratchnwiff’s dragon turtle pink lipgloss;

Haunted his cathedral;

And turned @Spoygg’s workshop into a redlight district;

16 Likes

If anyone is interested, here is the video I made doing a little redecoration of the Star Shop:

While the Cats Away…

Everything has been fixed since making the video :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I love that you recorded it all. Your so lucky the game is so well protected against greifers. But I’m gonna getcha some how. :smiling_imp: Nothing serious though :innocent:

3 Likes

I enjoy this lol, but I’m actually one of those people that will help you if you leave something un-plotted

1 Like

Same here, I came across a nice unprotected base once that had a bunch of nice items and tools ready to be stolen and wrecked but instead I placed some diamond hammers in there storage box to surprise them next time they logged in. And hopefully alerted them to the possibility of their stuff being stolen.

9 Likes

Awww… You are too sweet @Cookviper!!! Thank you for doing that, I am sure whoever it was will appreciate it, assuming world regen or someone else doesn’t get to it first.

6 Likes