What Minecraft mod would you play in Boundless and why

What Minecraft mod would you like to see a boundless version of and why.

1 Like

Thaumcraft because a lot of us like magic and it has a great progression. Boundless could do something similar and it would blow people away do too the beautiful graphics in this game.

7 Likes

Lucky blocks so I didn’t have to farm anymore. lmao

2 Likes

AE2 so crafting multi-step stuff would be behind a single click, and more compact item storage.

5 Likes

All of the ones that enable and support ME networks and automation.

Applied Energistics 2
Extreme Reactors
Thermal Foundation
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Dynamics
Ender IO

There may be a few others I forgotten about,

Why? so I can shove everything into one input and have the machines and network do the rest.

7 Likes

Skyblock <3

2 Likes

Ugocraft (Or any newer mod that does the same)

In short, rotating and sliding blocks, the abilitiy to add and build moving parts to your creations.
I’m talking about rotating windmill stails, drawbridges, elevators, orbiting floating crystals, etc, … creativity is the limit.

A short video to get you hooked on what could be done with simple rotation and translation:

This video is more in depth and shows how the system works:

2 Likes

I really loved that mod.

2 Likes

I was thinking thaumcraft based on what boundless has in the game already and that’s elemental crystals and element planets would just need a light and dark planet to gain the other two crystal types and this mod would be a nice transfer to the game.

1 Like

Those were my favorite mods XD To setup auto storage system.

1 Like

Rail craft.

1 Like

JourneyMap

Edit: forgot reason, maps all the land you’ve went through, but also underground, caves, interiors of builds and so on. You can switch levels mapped at any point.
Easy to add bookmarks, bookmarks can be hidden or shown on map individually, assigned colors.

1 Like

Thaumcraft, 100%. lol. But that is never going to happen

2 Likes

universe domination

People seem to forget the and why part in the topic title.

As I’m not a Minecraft player just telling me some gooblygook names is not going to make me agree with you :smiley:

So what do those mods do that everyone has proposed so far?

3 Likes

Thaumcraft is a complex system of magic.

There is magical aether in the air composed of various elements. You can use these elements for magical spells, by tapping into it with a wand.

But in order to fully utilize thaumcraft, the player needs to create a aether distillation device that turns the magical elements in the natural world into a liquid form, so that you can use them to craft items at a magical crafting table, or cauldron.

Further more, there is a research table that you need to test the various items in the world to see what magical elements they are composed of, and then you can use these elements once researched and break them down in the distillation devise and craft items researched with the elements found while testing items of the world.

All of this is done so you can do crazy magical stuff.

Like mine quickly with magical earth infusion, fly with wind infusion, throw fire or lightning with their elemental infusion. Run faster with air. Or create magical mining lasers that mine 3x3 in so many block distance in a single direction.

And then my favorite part is, the golemancy. The ability to craft and magically imbue little working golems with life. They can defend your settlement and be equipped with weapons and gear. They can farm, harvest, gather, move items between inventories, and quite a bit more. I want some form of golemancy in boundless, that is why I keep asking for robots. It’s my favorite part. @AeneaGames

5 Likes

Better Builder’s Wands

would greatly simplify/speed up large building projects

1 Like

Railcraft lets you build complex railways with switches and stuff for minecarts

2 Likes

mythicmobs so i can design my very own mobs with spawning and make my very own bossfight!

3 Likes

forestry bee breeding i played a modded skyblock where you breed bees to get resources

2 Likes