What planets are best for farming glowcaps and Rosetta nox?

Need about 10,000 of each for the new player center build. Thanks!

For Rosetta Nox, there are some mud flats on Beckon where thet spawn densely.
Glowcaps I used to run Besevrona, but it’s been some time since I was there.

I think i farmed flan for glows and nox. Used to have a shop stand selling over in legendville on Tana. If u buying any. I could see about stocking some over in the gyosha mall!

Know any good locations anyone? Beckon is deep green, that’s a nice color

Glowcaps is Galan, Rosetta nox is Finata.

Got a location for either? @VirtualEclipse

Hmmm you will only need an Atlas, both planets have good spots if you walk a bit like 900 distance from PS Hubs max. Probably less last time I went to either it only took a few minutes to reach decent spots.

Most exos have tons of both. Might be hard to get that many from the same exo, though.

1 Like

I have a token for deep turquoise nox from Imoco, if it fits your needs. Tons of em there.

Edit: Im at your mall hub, if youre around.

I have an enclosed area for nox
and another not yet closed but will be closed
it does get used A LOT! so it’s first come first serve lol
but yeah u could check it out or request a portal to it directly

1 Like

Would you like some help gathering?

1 Like

thats cool! I love rosetta noxes!

And winner is host! Whats the coords to it?

Lol :joy: thanks i guess

Theres a portal going to it from the xa frant capital hub
And I’m sure most know where I I’m

Or M.E.G.A Mall

I have request baskets at DK Mall and DK tree by the TNT monoliths, can you guys stick tokens there? @Cyklisk @Bryethewizard

1 Like

Ummmmmm I have the Beckon location saved for Rosetta/mud/ash(a red color iirc). Can definitely make a token. I’ll just have find your baskets…never been to TNT @DKPuncherello

Have you been to dkmall before? There’s a basket there too

I dont think so. I didnt frequently buy things, i stayed broke mostly and solo :sweat_smile:

Edit: Unless things have changed drastically in the last few months, Im sure I can find it. Ill be on in about 40 minutes.

1 Like

I put my only two locations for inkies in your basket. Imoco color mentioned further up in my earlier post.

1 Like

Huge area on Beckon that has beaucoup Rosetta Nox and of course Mud, The Ash is nearby in small groups

1 Like