What planets are the new players landing on?

Was on Maryx looking for new players and didn’t see any body running around. Traveled for over a hour all over the planet. Found a few beacons, but no players. What are the planets they are spawning on, does anyone one know?

I’m not sure. But if they are playing the game because of their friends it’s likely they are choosing the option to start near friends

You can check Boundless.ninja

Looks like a lot on Angel 1, 42 players ?!?!

Hope I can get home when I get home lol

I seen some in ultima city already.

got some here in Refgar

Lots are on Alder. Usually no more than 7-8 players online here, tonight it’s 37-38

I’m at work. Can someone check the Storis II numbers for me?

I spawned on Phem when i stared, now I am a little bit of everywhere, and I am just a week in myself.

4 Likes

Welcome, friend!

Storis II has 41 players

1 Like

Holy moly.

I’ve never seen more than 25 at once.

I hope they all stick around :smile:

1 Like

I suspect I already have new neighbors. I’m so curious…

Angel I since I have seen a handful of them red/orange icons on my bar lol…

also if you see a new player make sure they know a fire pit thingy will only last 2 hrs… they must place a beacon. I didn’t catch the newbies in time so they have fire pits smoking.

Seen them on Gellis and Refgar. Gellis because, well, I am there a lot of the time, Refgar I know because my best friend landed there.

Saw some on Alder.

So many new players around me.

Went to Alder, meet three, they had their beacons up, all three said they were doing okay, still trying to figure things out but doing okay. Gave two some copper tools and one a copper slingbow, The one I didn’t had a slingbow but was using a totem, so maybe already had tools.
Did tell them welcome to Boundless and that the forum here was a great place to get info, so do visit. All said thanks and went back to working on their bases. None were close to a city.

2 Likes

If you go to the Sanctum with a Warp Augment in your Totem you can see the red dots on the world. Take some warp portal blocks if you plan to take a tour :slight_smile:

I’ve been seeing a lot more folks wandering around near my secluded little area on Kada I. Many new portals popping up, too!