What’s new?

Been away since the forge overhaul we had this winter.

What’s new? This blinkstuff and shizzle. Where and how do i get? Got 20 perfect hammers to break :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s only intermittently available.

You need to wait for an exoplanet of the proper level and type to spawn. So far we’ve had 2 of the 3 types.

Sorry to hi-jack, but on a related note from a returning player, what “guilds/communities” are actually active these days?
Been trying to get a spot in the new Ultima city, but I’ve now spend literally 2 days trying to get some plots, without luck, even though I tried reaching out to management in several different places (discord, PSN, ingame etc), so I’m considering settling down somewhere else that’s active.

And welcome back @Tomir :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome to settle down with us in Order of Oortian. We all play at various times. Some are on a slight break due to RL but we still have active members and an active discord. We are located on Sorissi. Have Portals to Ultima Eresho, Iconic Hunt Hive, PS sorissi, Hubbit Sorissi, Code Gleam, Kindred Bay, and I feel like I’m missing one :sweat_smile:.

Basically > Guids were added along with guild buffs, which include stuff like longer grappel and faster movement, less lava damage, less dealth penality, and a bunch of other stuff

Bunch new decorative stuff - programmable LED lights, thin poles, few other rando stuff

Exo planets > they spawn randomly, and range from tier 3 to tier 7, with tier 7 containing either Blink, Umbris or Rift, which are the tier above gem. They are temporary and cant be plotted, and also don’t regen (unless you use regen bombs, but thats only for blocks)

New forge boons for bombs that allow you to buff player speed damage and armour, as well as a few others.

Few other things here and there such are a few new permanent planets and being able to sell stuff for 0.1c, but those I would say are “main” things. Pretty soon they plan to add the hunter creature and farming, which includes growable dyes for changing block colors, but noone really knows long far that is.

The in game news tab shows major features of new releases, if ya play and just enter sanctum you can read through the stuff in more detail yourself

Just as a stickler for details exo worlds are actually 3-6 and lucent worlds are 7-8. But it’s semantics really.

1 Like

Thank you. I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

They’re a subset.

Can’t quote it(probably because it’s locked) but here’s where I got my info

emphasized text

@Tomir Welcome back. I look forward to seeing your builds again.

1 Like

Oh! Also the chrysominter is a way of making reliable coin too!

There’s some places that have blink for sale though if you’re looking for the tools. I Know the Golden Fist sells them.

I think I saw some decorative blink for sale at @Nightstar 's Sunken Shop.

All in all, welcome back!