What shop types are you looking for / what is missing?

A post to help shop owners (or future shop owners) with feedback from buyers. Feel free to plug your shops here too!

What shop types do you think are missing in the game? What niches could be filled?

I know I’m always being asked about marble shops and forge mats shops. A coal shop could do well too, or a glue shop. A prestige blocks shop could be cool too (rift, combustion etc), especially with new blocks coming. There used to be a shop that sold every color of shop stand and basket and storage, that’s a possible niche.

Yeah i miss that place that had all the shop stands. It was a pain finding enough shop stands in the same color i was using. I’d say for me i would like to see more shops with a good selection of prestige blocks and marble. Definitely will be looking for people selling all the new blocks when they come out.

1 Like

Regular rock shops would be pretty nice. Raw rock is always pretty useful, but I can never find any that sell the rock I need. x_x;;

I can make you stands in whatever color. & I will be selling several new blocks in decent quantity when it drops. If you need stands just let me know and i can start making tonight.

2 Likes

I don’t need any at the moment but i will remember to msg you when i do. Thank you!

Which shop do you run for future reference?

If only Dk knew about my shop :P. I thought you did? xD

Anyway I sell all metals from bars to machined blocks/filigrees/octigrids/circuit boards (as shown in pics - prices may vary if the recipes change). I also sell everything fuel from peat to coal/shards/combustible/kindling blocks. Some of those metal blocks fit your requirement for high prestige blocks too!

2 Likes

Nah, don’t bother with this place, you can clearly see all kinds of empty shop stands!

:joy:

Yes, yes, I know those are for the new blocks, just in case someone doesn’t get that this is a joke!

2 Likes