What slingbows do you use?

I was thinking of making some slingbows to sell but I don’t do much hunting myself so I’m not sure what’s really in demand. I was thinking of making some sniper diamond bows with range, projectile speed, and lower projectile weight and some assorted gem bows with range, damage, and projectile speed.

What gem slingbows do you use a lot and what are your preferred boons?

2 Likes

ALL I USE ALL

Boons depends on the type of bow.

2 Likes

I sell Ranged bows, Fast bows, and multi-shot bows of every gem type (all with damage). From experience i can tell you the ranged bows sell the best. Saphire/ruby folowed by topaz. Fast bows sell about half as well, and multi-shot bows sell the least.

However, all bows sell.

1 Like

Max projectile, Max DMG, and usually Crit. Type depends on planet

1 Like

I almost always use ruby bows with max projectiles, damage, and either action speed, projectile speed, or light flight (whatever lightness trait the forge gods deem fit to give me, lol)

1 Like

i like “rainmakers”. Rift or sapphire bows that are forged with shotgun (5 projectiles), damage, and action speed. the way you launch are going around in a circle of a 3x3 area launching into the sky. it’ll come down like rain! a good AOE weapon without all the blocks destroyed.

1 Like