What survival game are you looking forward to the most this 2022-2023

What games are on your radar for the rest of 2022 going into 2023. Pc Xbox PlayStation doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Minecraft, a classic.

if Star Citizen is complete within the “2 year” timeframe then maybe that too (unfortunately it’s been 10 years in development, saying only 2 years away and charging egregious prices for literally every ship in-game)

a cool game called Boundless is also on my radar, it’s been a while since an update though.

wonder what’s in store for Terraria this year though, as it’s obvious Journey’s End was not the end :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve heard about star citizen taking forever. Wish someone from wonderstruck @james would just pop in and say when we can expect to see new content or if ever. I’m looking forward to ark 2 if that’s a let down then maybe Nightingale will win me over. I can see myself playing boundless for many years to come as long as they come back stronger than ever and incorporate some sort of redstone like feature and tubes in the game it just adds really deep levels of gameplay that for me is hard to resist.

1 Like

Dead Matter https://g.co/kgs/oqWc3E

Zombie survival post apocalyptic world MMO

I believe it’s finishing up closed beta soon so early access first quarter of this year is what it states.

1 Like

I’ve seen this video it looks really good.

1 Like

For survival games, kind of watching Far North -

1 Like

Just saw this… this should be worth watching! :astonished:

Of course, probably won’t be released for quite a few years, but still… intrigued here!

Blizzard has a huge team I imagine this will be a great game

1 Like

Nightingale looks like it will be good. Right up my alley with the parallel worlds and Victorian era stuff, too. We’ll see how the mechanics play out and how friendly it is to solo/no-PVP players like me.

1 Like

Yea it says it’s a pve survival game so this could definitely be what I’m looking for a pve survival game that has a strong purpose hopefully more information will come out soon so we can get a good feel for it.

1 Like