What to do when you find a customer IN YOUR SHOP?!

oopsie I am so sorry. :innocent:

1 Like

Run away is my go to. Sometimes I pretend that I took the wrong portal and immediately turn around if I see someone when entering my shop.

3 Likes

I stand completely still, which makes me invisible to the naked eye!

4 Likes

I stand closely behind them discreetely pointing at my wares, in complete silence.

5 Likes

watch and learn

6 Likes

We appreciate this :pray:

2 Likes

SIR…

Are there no females that enter your shop then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

There are… or there were. Clearly they left the store disgruntled. But it’s not my fault they looked like Oort-dudes from behind!

6 Likes

When I come in there the shop keeper is never to be seen lol :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m sure shop keepers have better things they doing than spy on us customers :eyes:

The only time you see me in my shops is when I’m re stocking it…

1 Like

that’s what they would like you to think :stuck_out_tongue:

I always watching… always!!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

When i am in the neighborhood of my shop(s) and i see someone shopping, I tend to ignore them. :wink:

But if it takes them more then 5 min or if i see them running around in circles ill go and ask if they are looking for something particular.
And when they are looking for something that isn’t in my shop (or sold out) ill go look in my storage if i still have some laying around. And give it to them :wink:.

Used to see them from the top of my old building running around in circles. Now i see them from below of my new building (new storage, new location) running left and right^^.

Had to place down a “map” with signs where what is. Because i kept getting the same question… where can i find…?
Have a exchange shop and made categories like hunt, travel, gather, farm, mine, digging, lumbering. For all those basic items.

[not so funny as some of the stories i see here but still wanted to add what i do]

5 Likes

I jump everywhere like a crazy person. Sometimes even on the stand they are viewing.

3 Likes

How much for a refined Ratchel?

1 Like

I come unaltered thank you! :innocent:

1 Like

Need 100’s of crafts before you can get to a refined Ratchel tho…

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How do you know what level others are ? And if you ever see a character named SWSomething below level 50, don’t give them anything you wouldn’t give a level 250 character :wink:

4 Likes

To answer to topic at hand here, I absolutely love to see others in my shops, but just as I do in real life (I work in retail while back in school) I wave and leave them to shop quietly. It is important to keep a relaxed shopping experience.

3 Likes

For me it depends if I know the player or not

If I know the player: I will most likely ask what they are looking to buy, if they answer, chances are high that I might drop the merchandise on them free of charge.
I know, I know, I’m not good at the business thing.

If I don’t know them, I will check quickly if they are a newer player, if not, I will run away. If they are new I will find a PC player I know to come help them out cause typing ssssscks on the PS4.

3 Likes

Say: “May I help you with anything?”
And meanwhile they are typing, quickly build a box around them, trap them inside and then /laugh.

Would be banned again LOL.

5 Likes