What was your first memorable boundless experience?

I have lots of memorable first time experiences, but discovering mass hunts is probably up there on the list.

6 Likes

I remember dirtytouch’s puns

1 Like

I don’t remember you being at those hunts. :grin:. I went to my first T6 hunt with a titanium Slingbow LOL… I felt useless. So I worked really hard to get something better.

1 Like

I have been playing for at least a year, but only recently discovered group hunts. Best find yet!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Back in the day :stuck_out_tongue: @Vanqu1sher

2 Likes

receiving a forged item as a gift (I fully expected trickery, but was wrong)
also 1st group hunt and 1st dodge bombs

5 Likes

My first memorable moment was when my friend joined boundess :grin: about 2 months in after PS4 release.

The first thing i made him do was move my mess from Niia Zed Ka to AntarVI.

Second memorable moment was when he came back from his vacation (4months later).
I made him move my mess again to a other location on AntarVI.

Both times block for block demolishing my build and moving the materials to the new location.

The third one.

It was early January 2019
And made him move my stuff again to Lamblis.

:grin:.

It did cost me tough because he figured eao out. And didn’t want to demolish my build (16k pres.) one block at a time.

What was i doing you ask? Well i was building silly :wink:
Certainly didn’t want to do all that work removing my builds.

7 Likes

you lived on a plant! :sunglasses: :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:Spelling … never was my strong point.:joy:

2 Likes

been there done that
makes for best moments when a misspell creates something that makes sense but it… doesn’t :joy:

2 Likes

Technically my house was touching a tree that I was very confused about because it kept regenerating and I was a noob.:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Dirtytouch, Thats my buddy, trying to pry him away from ESO and back to Boundless :grin: Was that PURE era?

1 Like

Yeah. I would hear his puns allllllll the time in VC lol

2 Likes

really enjoyed the survival aspect of the starter experience back in early release (rocky desert area on therka) but particularly remember stumbling out of the ps hub on eloper (not knowing that is was a hub, where the hell I was or what I was doing) and finding myself lost in the dusty dark near a steep ravine…pretty much hooked from then on.

4 Likes

I remember my first experience with a portal. I knew about them and it was kinda what sparked my interest about the game. I didn’t go through one for a couple of weeks. I was just spending a ton of coin warping directly to locations with my augments. I wasn’t sure what was on the other side and I was afraid of getting lost and not having enough coin to warp home.
Welllllll my fears became a reality. I kept going through portals getting further away from home and I ran out of coin LOL.
So I ran around the planet heading towards different portals looking for one that would take me to somewhere I recognized or took me back to Biit. :smiley:

4 Likes

I would say the clip of CosmicMermaid’s stream when she, Helafina (MsBrittGaming) and I went on our 2nd exploration adventure in Boundless. We were still very new to the game and this was the stream where she died a record amount of times. LOL Best part is when she found herself stuck in a watervator. To this day, I think it was probably one of Lancelotz’s temple of terrors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9HLUpv8hos&list=PLs6Np47QbRVqaSfxZPypFRJrOPXuCi7fg&index=3

5 Likes

You know what gives better lightning than basic torches? Warp conduit. I learned that early on. And since it’s so easy to make, I would bring a lot with me caving and place it at regular intervals. And, for some reason, warp conduit takes longer to be reclaimed by the land.

3 Likes

I wish I could have seen it. Sounds adorable!

1 Like

This is something that I came across early on. I know what they’re saying, but the wording…

1 Like