WhAtever happened to steggs?!?

@Steggs101 I miss you and your semi-regular content

5 Likes

He said on Twitter he’d pop in and say hi.

Steggs is great content yeah but there is always others that are also starting to do Boundless content as well cough cough me cough cough xD and a few others of course hahaha

2 Likes

Steggs doing many other games, so I guess he has Boundless queued up for sometimes :smiley:

1 Like

I know there are other youtubers but this post isn’t about them. @TechStomper I was asking about steggs

1 Like

The guy has got to grow his channel, can’t focus on a single game like boundless for too long or else his growth rate may stagnate. It will be very good for boundless for him to round up a good solid base to check this game out after a few more updates. Grats on 500+ subscribers @Steggs101!

7 Likes

I know that. He just hasn’t made new content on Boundless for awhile. I was just curious.

1 Like

Hey friends :slight_smile:

So basically I took a little break to try out some other games! The new update made it a little harder for me to produce decent content as I’d need to be playing a lot in my spare time too, so it’s just a case of coming up with a plan to combat that!

I’m considering getting a new copy of the game and restarting to get the full experience though, and as I’d like to support the devs more anyway, seems like a good shout!

How are you all!? I’ve missed you <3

10 Likes

I don’t know you but I hope to look at your older content, congrats on the subscribers, ill be sure to be one.

2 Likes

For now there’s is a flower exploit you can use for xp, you can run it while you’re asleep as long as you have decent enough computer specs and good enough ventilation.

Otherwise, I hope you do well with it. Glad to hear from you

3 Likes