What's the usage for Earthyam Pie?

Does someone eat that over cooked Earhyam or Earthyam soup?

Yup. I’m not going to waste my starberry pie buff. And less time eating the better.

2 Likes

I think the Earthyam pie doesn’t give a buff anymore, at least the soup does not. (You can now eat the soup without losing the XP pie buff).

Yea that’s why I eat the pie to not lose my starberry pie buff. Or my meat pie buff

I don’t really need pies because I rarely let my energy get that low but I occasionally have some on my miner/harvester (max energy) built avatars.

You have to eat so many cooked earthyams I only have them on a couple of noobish alts. I’m still using a bunch of earthyam soups and stews I cooked a long time ago.

I use earthyam soup alot. Mining and farming.

My soil farmer alt is my only character with even a single point in stamina. I prefer the default stamina bar because it regens completely in one tick with stamina epic. Therefore cooked earthyams do the trick, and they require no other mats or skills to make. It’s also nice xp to drop 1800 of them in the furnace at a time when I’m out of glass and glue mats.

Max thing I use is bread

Why do you have to eat less Earthyam pies? You don’t get the well fed (or however it was called) buff anymore.

I always eat an cooked Earthyam whenever the green icon disappears (the thing that heals you). What would I gain from eating better food?

1 Like

Amount of energy restored at once I think

soup since release of the game, cheapest food i know

yes, thats correct, but i use since 1 year the earthyam soup thats long before the change with the energy amount you got from it. its the cheapest food i know XD

3 earthyam+water bucket for 2k energy

so much mud i collect for brick i had all the time so much earthyam left

The pies restore more energy than the yams do.

If you’re mining in a max stamina character, and you look down to realize your energy bar is half gone, you can restore it to full by eating 1 earthyam pie, or 12 cooked earth yams.

One pie cures the hunger of 22 cooked earthyams, or 110 raw.

EDIT

Max Avatar Energy = 6000

Earthyam Soup= 2000 Energy = 8 Cooked Yams
Earthyam Stew = 2500 Energy = 10 Cooked Yams
Earthyam Risotto = 3500 Energy = 14 Cooked Yams
Earthyam Loaf = 4500 Energy = 18 Cooked Yams
Earthyam Pie = 5500 Energy = 22 Cooked Yams

When you die and return you need to eat 2 soups to get back to full energy, or 12 cooked earthyams.

2 Likes

use the soup, much cheaper and u get 2k energy

pie give 5,5k but cost a lot more, like butter and flour and spark/heat

I take a stack of soups with me all the time

The only reason I have pies sometimes is because I see them super cheap. I don’t make them or seek them out. I have hundreds of soups and stews around since long ago and I even use them on characters with 650 energy most of the time.

1 Like

ok, but nly for maybe 5-10c :joy:

my mining build has 6000 energy, if you use the pie at 50% this is a waste from 50% from the pie and i never wait till i have only 50% left, at around 70% is use a soup thats nearly perfect. 1 soup and i have full again and nearly no waste and it was real cheap

I guess that’s the answer, mining with a speed brew drains energy bar within seconds. Still, soup is good enough for me. Whenever I have to wait for the energy tick I can use that time to get a mouth full of soup.

After dying I eat a new XP pie, which should remove hunger. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to make soups, but switched to loafs after farming update.

1 Like

loafs need wheat and sackcloth, to much work to collect them for saving 1 second that it cost to eat 2. soup XD

1 Like

I see, you’re trying to battle the stupid system bot. Let’s see if it let’s you keep the full quote with your second try. :slight_smile:

1 Like