What's your price?

My prices are determined by math. I calculate how much I pay people for resources, costs involved with the combines (spark/heat), factor in a markup and presto. Sometimes I’ll put it lower than I should based on my calculations but it helps me maintain a healthy economy in my town by buying stuff at a reasonable price and selling stuff at a reasonable price as well.

Also, if you need iron tools…I charge 66c for them atm

Taco Land (accessible as the Gellis exit in the Hubbit network or off the Ultima shopping hub)

Whats your price is a good question, which is why i put up the voting booth at the BRGR in ultima shopping district. For those of you who would like to see the world burn*, come drop a token and make a difference!

*ask Alduin about my microwave, it cooks 1hub worth of glass in like 30mins :yum:

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I’d like to add that I have run a fairly successful shop over the past few weeks, selling gear and resources at sustainable prices. I do spend five or more hours per day grinding so I can get a lot of stock when I really dig in. I would say I charge about half of the market values I have seen, and I wouldn’t sell an iron hammer for more than 25c. It’s just too easy to make. I can even justify standard workbench coils at right around 600; 1500 for advanced. I guess my reasoning is that it should be that cheap because by the time someone has the coin to drop on coils running over 5000 apiece, they will already have crafted their own set.

1 Like

Hmm. Where’s your store again? lol

-302N, 2204E cephonex merica. Just head West after portal seekers, it’s called Little 'Merika Discounts. However, I can’t guarantee too much for the next few days as I’ve been building and reorganizing pretty much every aspect of my game.

1 Like

This is very easy to answer!

Example Product (Iron Heavy Hammer)

3 Iron Bars
3Iron Ore (24) + Fuel (3)

4 Sticks
1Wood Trunk (10)

1 Sackcloth
2 Fibrous leaves(30) + Extractor Wear(2)

1 Glue
1sap(20) +1bone(6) + fuel(1)

96c is Break Even Cost now we need a mark up (20-30%) Depending on demand of the item…

So the end result is 125-150 being the logical price of an Iron Hammer…

Bien à sorissi Québec :upside_down_face::wink:prix juste et beaucoup de choix

25c for an iron tool? That’s not even breakeven market price. But I guess the ore we mine is free…

1 Like

IMO… demand, availability, and your exposure to customers dictates what sells in any market. This market is dynamic because there is not a steady stream of new players. Players advance and require little or less starter items… or just make it themselves.

Also IMO the shops that stay current with the player demands in the game will be more successful as long as the prices are appealing.

Resources are very abundant right now. Honestly doesn’t take long to gather mats and most people are into gem tools/weapons and forging.

Yep that’s what I’ve come up with. I tend to list Iron tools at 120c and sell a few every other week or so

1 Like

man if you really need iron hammers that bad, ill buy you a stack or two.

I think to get cash coins in a game is to cross the level, but it is true it is not to have a game which is more popular.