When do YOU think the next testing AND live update will be released?

Ladies and gents, here we are, back again with another poll to speculate on the timing of the next update…or wait, updates! That’s right, last time we only placed bets on the live update but this time we’ll vote for the timing of the testing update and live update!

“Bets?” you say? “What am I betting Clex? What do I get if I choose the right time period?” Well, fair Citizen, you win…FAME, HONOR, AND GLORY! Oh, and mega bragging rights for being right. And what prize could possibly be better than bragging rights on this forum? (I feel the need to add here that this is a rhetorical question. Please no endless discussion on other things that really actually are far worse because the answer is truly “nothing is better Clex” :sunglasses:.)

Two final disclaimers before voting commences!
-Please respond only with speculation of the timing of things! This should not turn into another thread that turns into nonsensical bickering about Larion or roadmaps or other such things because we’re all too dang bored. I will be asking our lovely lovely mods to split out things that get too off-topic :blush:. Please stick to stating your thoughts on the timing alone (even if said thoughts are silly or nonsensical in nature (e.g. “April 25th b/c it’s the best date”).
-Second disclaimer: posts of “Oh look another speculation thread” will be heartily laughed at. Yes, speculation is even mentioned in this very post! If you don’t like speculation, don’t read the thread :innocent:.

So without further ado…

Testing Update Poll

• March 31st to April 3rd
  • April 4th to April 10th
  • April 11th to April 17th
  • April 18th to April 24th
  • April 25th to May 1st
  • May 2nd to May 8th
  • May 9th to May 15th
  • May 16th to May 22nd
  • May 23rd to May 29th

0 voters

Live Update Poll

• March 31st to April 3rd
  • April 4th to April 10th
  • April 11th to April 17th
  • April 18th to April 24th
  • April 25th to May 1st
  • May 2nd to May 8th
  • May 9th to May 15th
  • May 16th to May 22nd
  • May 23rd to May 29th
  • May 30th to June 5th
  • June 6th to June 12th
  • June 13th to June 19th
  • June 20th to June 26th
  • June 27th to June 30th
  • Later than June 30th

0 voters

4 Likes

Im calling it at Soonvember™ Soonteenth™ at roughly Soon™-orthy-ive Soon™M (GMT -Soon™)

Edit:added timezone

5 Likes

1 Like

I don’t care when it pops i am just happy knowing it will come.

4 Likes

But by not caring you miss out on the chance of earning FAME, HONOR, and GLORY! :scream: :scream:

Personally went with April 25th for both. Because it truly IS the perfect date.

1 Like

Imma get that honor stuff…

2 Likes

Regards,

3 Likes

My initial bet was this month. I am guessing the planet option is more complicated then expected…so I am going to say live out in May :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully Soon I’m running low on skill point resets lol

4 Likes

I’m ok watching and cheering on everyone else.

May would be competitive for boundless :sweat_smile:
Rust will be released on consoles on the 21st and with the new update for no mans sky that came out there is a big thing rolling towards that game. And don’t forget valheim which is getting an content update.
Everyone is faster and people getting bored with all the lags in game and get bored with doing the same stuff over and over again. So if they wait long enough they don’t need a update cause no on is there anymore who plays the game.

3 Likes