When my tower is finally done (YouTube)

I’m going to make a new YouTube specifically for Boundless, is anyone willing to do some role-playing for the videos. Kind of like Minecraft I’m going to be making funny videos and so on.

My first video is going to be interviewing an Oortian.
The next few after that will be a tutorial. And after that I plan on doing videos in the life of an Oort on Boundless.

If you are willing or interested please pm me and when I’m done building we will start it up. This is all in the hopes to make Boundless more popular and sell more games so that we have more citizens on Boundless.

9 Likes

Sounds great :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Where is your place at so i can come check it and the progress out?

1 Like

It is no where near far enough along for me to embarrass myself yet lol, I just started building a 10 plot by 10 plot base to a huge tower, so it’ll be a bit yet lol

4 Likes

(O O) I wanna see

3 Likes

Sure :blush: I’m down just tell me what to do! Happy to be interviewed or whatever you like!

My one YouTube roleplay video:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mine being interviewed as well, in fact you have my permission to interview some members of the guild I belong to, especially my guild leader @digbycceasar. I can send you a link to our discord, feel free the interview them all( probably around 4 to 6), I can let them know.

2 Likes