Where are the devs in game?

I was kurios if the Devs Had Houses,builds,stores in game

4 Likes

Are we? :thinking:

be sweet :wink:

2 Likes

SamF has a little house at crymoar
And Leah has a house… I forget where. Kun Lun?

3 Likes

Is “Jeff” a Dev? I know Pseudo showed me his crazy temple when I first joined the game, they said Jeff designed the Sanctuary. Really nuts building.

1 Like

He’s not a dev, he just designed one of the temporary sanctums. Everything that goes wrong in boundless is his fault though, so I guess in a really round about way he’s a psuedo dev. A devastator, I guess. #blame jeff.

20 Likes

As far as I’m aware i am the only resident of K’un Lun.
Unless someone has burrowed deep underground without my knowledge O.o Gotta get rid of those moles.

5 Likes

I seen James Mailbox in ult finata got me kurious were all the devs live

3 Likes

They all live on a secret perm lush 1 planet. It’s the only planet that has black gleam :rofl:

15 Likes

Doesn’t James have a character that is part of the Reaper guild? I think their base is at the PS Gyosha hub. He might have something there.

I’ve seen Leahlemoncakes here & there…not sure where her place is tho. I haven’t seen the other devs in-game in awhile.

The Square Enix folks were building a place…I can’t remember if it was on Alder or?

4 Likes

Kernel has his base on Sochaltin I.
I believe the SE Folks build the sunken City, partly and then vanished, but i could be wrong.
I think i saw Vdragons Building on Sochaltin I aswell.

2 Likes

I think I saw a house in Aquatopian Embassy that belonged to James, but I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

Me and @Scratchnwiff built an extension on @Minyi’s home back during beta. We still haven’t been paid though…

6 Likes

@james lives in my dungeon along with @AeneaGames but aeneas is out on good behavior for now

3 Likes

Now I know you lied! @AeneaGames good behavior bah!

10 Likes

Yea right now but just wait lol

2 Likes

I think most if not all the devs played the game, and probably still do.

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes told me this on Twitter…

My base is on Dzassak but I spend a lot of time on Gyosha!

4 Likes

I think most of them play, and have homes etc. but on alts.
I know James used to have a house across from mine in the old Ultima.
I caught him changing char there once, and even worse, i caught him flying on his alt char to reach something as he was building. I think he may have forgotten that he was on the alt?

I lmao’d hard.

4 Likes

My humble abode is on Dzassak near @Ocfos’ build :smile:

14 Likes