Where are you from?

Nooooo it’s fine honey, money isn’t an issue for me, it’s just that I’m what’s known in the UK as a tight Yorkshireman, that’s how copper wire came to be, 2 Yorkshiremen fighting over a penny. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

@bucfanpaka he won’t say no to a cup of tea though lol

2 Likes

Got to be proper Yorkshire tea, with some biscuits to dip. :wink:

3 Likes

This will explain all you need to know about Yorkshire folk. https://youtu.be/WQcjanPGqAA

2 Likes

Now i know more about the Yorkshire folks thanks to the bloody video

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

There’s your first mistake, you used the word the! We never ever say the, if we are going to ‘the’ shop, we say "off t shop. Or if we’re going to eat our favourite meal, fish and chips with mushy peas, served on newspaper, yes newspaper, we say I’m off t chippy for once with scraps. :rofl:

4 Likes

As long as I can put the word bloody in the bloody right spot, I think ill fit in :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

By eck thas not bloody wrong lad, that’s proper Yorkshire, and don’t bloody forget it or I’ll set mi whippets on thi.:joy:

4 Likes

Hehe, thanks for the laughs!! :rofl: This community is really the sunshine in my day a lot of times! :+1::smile:

3 Likes

Aye lad, tha’s rate. (Fellow Yorkshire lass o’er 'ere).

1 Like

Eyup lad, how’s tha diddling?

Fair to t’middlin’. 'Ow’s thee?

Fair t’middlin tha means, don’t say ‘to’ rand arr way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: where’s tha from?

Ee a’s been darn sarth for t’ long. Hail from yonder Sheff’ld.

2 Likes

Nice to see others from glorious county of Yorkshire xD

1 Like

S’thern softees got tha calin like those soft arses. :rofl:

1 Like

Wheres tha from? I’m a Leeds lad, ALAW, MOT. :wink:

Sorry, us Yorkshire folk have hijacked this thread with our nonsense.

1 Like

Hope you don’t feel cold like the southern softees do couldn’t believe it when I was down in London everyone with big coats on I was there in bloody shorts xD

Not far from uresen to be fair. From wakie