Where can i find corruption?

I am from refgar and im not sure where to go to find it having a hard time using boundlex and boundless crafting can someone give me an idea from TNT Mega Hub? Please and thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Are you looking to buy it or harvest it? Alcyon has a lot from what I remember.

2 Likes

im looking to harvest it and i will check there

2 Likes

Tnt Norkyna hub, Bob’s corruption

We have a safe farm to harvest all you need. Fyi use a shovel.

6 Likes

OH thanks so much!!

2 Likes

Welcome also here ya go. Our farm list! Corruption is second farm in the list.

3 Likes

I have seen good spots in Norkyna.

2 Likes

Good to know. Last time I used an axe because I thought it was a type of plant.

3 Likes

I think that Ancient Corruption is supposed to harm the player along with a few other blocks, but they do nothing ATM except look absolutely awesome. I also thought it was a type of plant so I used an Axe at the regen farm

1 Like

J’ai ouvert un portail vendredi pour récolté les block de coruption antique au tnt hub de norkyna pour info

1 Like

in any government

9 Likes

That’s what I thought. When I read the flavor text, I was loathe to build with it as I thought it constantly does some type of poison damage for anyone near, or handles it.
It’s neat looking, but that underlying fear is still there and I still haven’t added it to any builds. I even sold what I harvest.

if you ever wanna build a villain lair now you know what block to use :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I chose to build a version of the ocean monument from minecraft. The shell is done. I’m just adding power lines (thin lattice) to the underside.