Where can I mine these colors of rock?

I’m in need of these colors:

Metamorphic Rock - Deep Mustard
Sedimentary Rock - Dark Mustard
Sedimentary Rock - Shadow Mustard

Does anyone know where I can mine those or buy them at 1c/p? There’s the quary but that’s a rip off since I need 10.000 or whatever of each.
They really need to add a relatively simple way of coloring blocks yourself…

according to bounndlexx this one got shadow mustard sedi rock

1 Like

There’s paint. It’s relatively simple.

If you want to complicate things, there’s a machine to apply the paint for you.

1 Like

A machine? Which one?
I find the paint very expensive. Wasn’t it like 50c per spray? lol That’s 50c per block lmao. Too expesnive.

1 Like

I’m really curious what the first and second update will be… Imagine the QoLs incoming! Niice.

Yeah. Simple though. And available.

If you would rather spend some RL bucks it’s pretty cheap to set your own rock colors on a planet once or twice a month, too.

1 Like

Thanks mate.
And nah, I’m not spending any moeny on this game until I can see where there are taking this game a few updates in. If I approve, I’ll spend money, if not, well, so be it.

1 Like

This is the way.

Seems like they are aiming for people to buy planets so the playesr can have the colors they want this way which is practically forcing people so they can have muh colored blocks.

Well, good luck with that business model.
I’m dissapointed. Hoped the tinter machine’d be cool but it’s not.

Checking boundlessinfo metamorphic rock in Deep Mustard is not yet available on Sovereigns. Expect higher prices as it is Exoworld only
https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/world-control?colourMode=false&itemSearch=metamorphic

Dark Mustard Sedimentary Rock is possible
https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/world-control?colourMode=false&itemSearch=sedimentary

Currently there is no sovereign known with it
https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/colour-finder?colourId=42&pageIndex=0&pageSize=25&itemId=10802
Maybe ask here in forum if someone is willing to change. There are so many helpful people here and there is often someone willing to use the color change available after 30 days

Yeah, I’m sorry. I went into creative to find a nice color scheme to build with, but got disappointed after finding it might be nigh impossible to do it in the actual game since exo planets are a roll of dice so in theory this might take me months which sucks since I’ll now might have to revert to a lesser version of what I had in mind which is demotivating. I’m not a very good builder at all so I try to do a lot with colors lol
I was a bit hyped on a nice brown shaded build. Brown is such an underrated color.
Any one ever came acrossa way into the Doq planet? I went to TNT and UG and whatnot but couldn’t find a way.

There is always the possibility to take a totem with warp augment, go to the closest planet (Shedu Tier in this case), find it in the sky (Going to a high place and set render distance to very low can help) and then place a marker on it with the totem. Costs 100c afterwards to warp there via sanctum.
Happy exploring :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sellaxia off of Houchus has dark mustard sedimentary and shadow mustard igneous. There is a portal from the GTG Houchus hub.

3 Likes

Silk Mustard to me looks like a cocoa brown.

I have a full build in Silk Mustard if anyone needs to see. Also a WIP in Warm Mustard.

Just in case you didn’t know @Nokowa, you can use a chisel with the “Transform” perk on it to change a rock from one type to another. So, you can use the chisel to transform shadow mustard igneous to shadow mustard sedimentary.

Shadow Mustard Sedi Rock is on Little Lottie
Dark Mustard Sedi Rock is on Rufus
Deep Mustard is not available in rock that I could see (?). If you don’t want to go with paint, you can get Deep Mustard Sand on Rufus and make concrete as a potential work around.

You can get to these planets through the public gleam hub.

4 Likes

That was me with pure Mint. Loved how it looked in almost all atmospheres export chill and the purple one (caustic I think) and then when I found out it was not available and never dropped in exo when I first fell in love. Damn near cried too.

Oort gods know how much I’ve spent on sprays/ time spent mutating goo for sprays.

3 Likes

Shadow Mustard - Igneous Rock is available on Pluton (orbiting Angel)
Dark Mustard - Metamorphic is available there also.
(There’s a gleam portal that goes to Pluton at Angel’s TNT hub)

While these match some of your desired colors, you’ll need to use a transformation chisel to convert them to the rock type you want. Its a bit tedious, but far cheaper than trying to paint a large quantity of stones.

3 Likes