Where did all the Animals go?

Greetings my fellow boundless travelers.
I’ve been playing boundless sense it officially released in September and I will gladly say that I truly enjoy playing this game in all aspects. From building,forging,gathering,crafting to hunting. I haven’t started farming yet but I will soon. With all of that being said I only have one concern about this game “ Where did all the animals go”? Lol I know they didn’t go anywhere because there are only a few that we have currently in game. I also know this topic has probably been touched on before at some point. I was just thinking how cool would it be if there were birds of prey roosting in the tree tops of bitula waiting to ambush players. Or toxic snails that creep the marsh areas of Flan that spew poison. Predatory insects that scavenge the desert flats of Merika. Or carnivores fish that lurk in the large bodies of water on Delta Cancret. This is just me day dreaming of awesomeness that could be lol. Thank you for your time. Thank you devs for the cool game. Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Climate change. :pensive:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Universal climate change.

2 Likes

I played in EA and there used to be TONS of wildlife everywhere, but then they introduced meteorites, and it seems like they are converting most mobs to spawn with meteors instead of naturally.
Disliked this change a lot actually.

No? Monsters spawn even on T1 planets, which do not have Meteorites. There’s plenty, if not with too little variety.

1 Like

Hopefully this Halloween brings a very pleasant unpleasant surprise to the world of boundless lol * hint hint wraith creature. Fingers crossed lol

2 Likes