Where is the lucient exos

I was building away minding my own business and some old friends came and visited me. Start jumping up and down like a madman on a sugar high. Grappling to my rift blocks. Asking where we get. Well obviously I said Goodluck with that. Knowing lucients don’t exist anymore…
So what’s my point… Come on Devs. How hard is it to push a button and spawn some decent resources exos. Even oil I get harassed by unnamed reaper for. Come on its time to pay attention of the needs of the concrete enthusiast. The rift nuts and so on.

5 Likes

Yh cmon I am Rift hungry :joy: and I can’t get a single bit because these worlds I have never seen before are not even here anymore. How can I progress as a relatively new player to reach the top ranks like other players with rift when I can’t even get none. What nonsense. So start thinking smart and please put these worlds in because it will keep a lot more players on the grind and playing the game

3 Likes

WE MUST SUMMON THE EXOS

3 Likes

We had some 1 month ago… they are not “gone” they are just not always available (they were never meant to always be around). We just had 2 special Exos, and the Devs are hard at work on the update…

5 Likes

I agree with Soju.

Also rift/Umbris/blink isn’t really necessary at all. It’s more of a status symbol imho.

2 Likes

Yea I don’t agree at all. 1 month ago is a long time. And only one. Then wait again. It just ain’t that hard… anyway that’s only how I feel . Right or wrong.

1 Like

Actually we had all 3 lucent types at the same time… I just linked the rift one as an example.

2 Likes

Sooooooo

eh eh…
anyone…

4 Likes

Exactly​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

That unnamed reaper is ME! Give the guy a lucent exo so he can get me more petroleum…

…that’s gonna cost 2 more stacks.

3 Likes

Hahaha I got tons don’t stress hahaha more the group of newish players that keep harrassing for some…:grinning:

2 Likes