Where should I open a new shop

So, with the PS network closing, DK Mall closing, and a few other prominent malls/shop areas now gone/defuct, I’m looking for a good place to open a new shop for mining spoils (ores, fragments, minerals, stone, etc).

If I was to open up a new shop where would you recommend?

1 Like

DK Mall won’t close… at least on the beacons for the main structure unless they get unplotted, I made sure of that for a few years. :wink: I sent DK sponsorship money to put to them. Can’t speak for the portal system there though, I can’t do that and not sure if someone is going to handle that and other management, but the beacons are safe.

6 Likes

The future mall :wink:
@host (cough) (cough)

2 Likes

I’m close to finishing Brown Town Shopping Experience at my mall - with an open market, room for shops, and there’ll be portals to other shops and most main networks too. You’re always welcome to look around once it’s done and see if it’s a good fit for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i reccomend any mall you like haha, brown town, gyosha mall ,dkmall, THE FUTURE, EZPZ Mall, Valhalla Mall , just to name a few

or have a few shops around some malls, but yeah the future mall is always open to receive players, its not going anywhere, if you do pick the FUTURE MALL you can have a spot near the bridge area :+1:

Jeez host do u not know how to advertise

@Dhusk
got the perfect spot for you, this shop seems to be neglected for some while…

8 Likes

Okay I’ll take it, @HOST!

7 Likes

Really guys really

2 Likes

In all seriousness, @Spoodle, where can I find the new shopping experience for Brown Town?

2 Likes

Kree is opening Something @CaptAmerica1611 should look into it

1 Like

If you go to the Brown Town portal at TNT (the wall with the malls/markets portals), hang a right to Brown Town Mall - keep going straight ahead past “BEYOND THE BROWN”. At the end of that walkway you’ll see what I’m setting up. One side is complete. There are spaces for 1x1 shops up there - ignore that - the sizes are changeable. Shops there can be as high/low as you like too.

1 Like

I’ll be on all day tomorrow to finish it. If you need anything, that’s where I’ll be :slight_smile:

1 Like

KREE Mall is looking for someone to do just that actually. They have a shop plan laid out specifically for those mining spoils.

Contact @kemyobra if you are interested. I myself opened my first real shop there. And pretty excited.

BROWN TOWN has a mall – Might wanna talk to @Bethlehem or @Spoodle

Glitch doesn’t have a “mall” per say, but we do have shop plots open near the center of our city, and we’re always looking for variety of things! I know I often go buying those mining spoils when I am in a rush to get something crafted. :smiley:

I know people are making various hubs for shops similar to DK Mall, but though DK Mall is transferring ownership to HSE I thought? I could be wrong. I didn’t think DK was closing.

2 Likes

Thanks @noniethepup I’ll post official mall opening later this week lol just need to plant some grass, and finish some external work haha :heart: but I’m super excited to showcase it to everyone.

3 Likes

dk and future mall are legit choices , but for sure try to have a TNT hub portal to it

2 Likes

@kemyobra I would be interested in 17, 18 and 19 if I can get all three as one big store. I do a LOT of mining and I plan to sell everything I gather.

4 Likes