Where to find the world control?

Hi,
i bought a sovereign world and entered it. So i am standing here and see the hint that i can change colors via the world control. But i cannot find it…
Where to find it and how to change the colors of the blocks?

Would be great if someone could tell me. :slight_smile:
Regards,
Chris

You craft it and then take it to your Sov world and place it. Then you can interact with it and open up the world menu. FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

You might have to place a regular beacon 1st, then place your world control in the plot (it’s been awhile, so I’m not sure).

2 Likes

Thank you! So i have to build it in the public world. I even cannot collect anything in my world now. Seems like i have to set everything via the world control before i can play on my world, right?

3 Likes

I think you need to craft it on the crafting table (if I remember correctly). You should bring a world control, a beacon control, fuel, etc.

You won’t be able to collect most things until you set/lock in the world colors. You will be able to collect drops from plants and oats/etc.

Make sure you set your access permissions - you can set it to where only you have access, the public has access to look around but not harvest anything, the public can access it & harvest, people can harvest & plot.

Thanks a lot! Now i have to search for a good market where i can buy the one gleam block. Then i build a small starter base to make glue etc… i am starting completely new… my old base is gone. So i have a little bit of work to do to play on my world.

1 Like

I can go in game and give you the world control if that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Also can give a world control, and beacon / fuel if needed … im on my hub mule alt in the TNT megahub if you need

5 Likes

@PrincessMaude @Soju-VB,

thanks for the offer!
As i don´t have time at the moment to come ingame (soccer championship in tv starts soon) i would come here again and ask if i need your help. Is that ok?

2 Likes

it is ok anytime!

1 Like

Wow, is it normal to sell one gleam for 1 million??
Cannot afford that… i could make the world control with one gleam…

no, normally those are just priced like that so they wont sell… i.e. as a display or something… regular gleam is usually like 1 or 2c ish

1 Like

Can you please give me one world control? I now had bought a white gleam, but it doesnt count as gleam in the recipe…
I will pay for it, of course!
I cannot travel wide. I maybe could come to gloviatosa hub, if i find the way again.

I will come find ya

ok, what do you need? my characters name is muemi, i am at solchatin at the moment

Check your PMs here on the forums