Where to get Hopper Thermal Core Trophy?

I have been to Besevrona and Serpensarindi and killed so many hoppers, hundreds. From them I got 2 Hopper Termal Core Trohpies so Im thinking im doing something wrong, drop rate can’t be that ultra low can it?. Usually they have been Strong, with a few Mighty now and then. Propably a ratio of 10:3 of strong/mighty. What type of Hopper does the Hopper Thermal Core Trophy drop from? Is it only the Mighty versions? Even if only Mighty drops I still killed perhaps like 60-80 of them… only 2 dropped of those trophies is not much. I guess that is why they are “rare”, but shouldnt they be a little bit more common than that?

Mighty and Elite hoppers drop the thermal cores.

They are pretty rare and have a low drop chance.

The best way I have found to farm trophies fairly quickly is to join in on some of the massive meteor hunts.

I can usually walk away with a hundred or two assorted trophies from a t6 hunt.

5 Likes

I agree with blinvir…the best way to get hopper cores is to join a large meteor hunt.

3 Likes

they are relatively easy to kill comparing to other mighty/elite monsters; so, when solo just swim around on a 5/6 tier world and lure them to water where they cant jump and move fast; stay away from other mobs and you will be able to get thermal cores safe and fast enough

2 Likes

ok that sounds like a plan then, how do I join massive meteor hunts?

On discord the hunter bot pings people who self assigned themelves as “hunter” whenever somebody is planning to lead a massive hunt.

Outside of happening to catch one in game or on the fourms (which are rarely advertised), thats your best bet.

2 Likes

thank you (10 characters fill)

1 Like

The luck stat is a big factor too, when you have the points to spare, it’ll make your hunting trips a lot more worthwhile.

3 Likes

Try t6 planets too, better drop rates.

2 Likes

You’re on Pheminorum? Hop on to our Duskmoor discord page. We run hunts all the time!! And when we are not running them, there are a few other players running them also. Those ones too, show up in our discord "hunting " channel!

~Go to Duskmoor discord channel
~There is a category called “hunting” which will show you everything you need to know about a hunt going on. Time, meeting place, planet, resistances, best slingbows… Etc.
~while in that hunting channel, type “!hunter” without the quotation marks. The bot will show up saying “you are now a hunter”
~ after you’ve done that, you’ll be notified of almost every hunts going on even when not in the discord app!

1 Like

great information thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome friend!