Which blocks can the different hammers break?

I’ve found something right now… some of hammer couldnt break some block did you know where i can find a list of correpondence?

1 Like

The game should tell you this… you shouldn’t need to look it up. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What block could not be broken?

1 Like

Mantle blocks cannot break

1 Like

no , for example gold ore cant be break by stone hammer , but ok with titanium hammer

1 Like

Hammers always break two levels above in this order: wood, stone, copper, silver, gold, titanium, gems. So wood will break copper but not silver etc.
I forgot how it goes for coal.

1 Like

I believe silver is all you need for hard coal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yuten, mantles is unbreakable. It’s the bottom of the world and it’s hard core.

Should anyone get ability to break it the world as we know would be gone. Planets would collapse and consume all life in a process. That’s what holy scriptures say at least. :wink:

4 Likes

rofl :laughing: we’ll ask Rutherford to “Split the mantle” and see what happens o.O

3 Likes

As it is written!

…and after 40 days and 40 nights, I broketh through the mantel, and the beast of the abyss said unto me; Come and see!
And I saw.
And it was not k…

6 Likes

First it broketh than fixeth it. So the Leviathan Of The Undermantle releaseth not its legions onto the face of the world.

We must heed the warnings of Scripture, and never dare venture where the Oort hath forsaken creation.

2 Likes

uhmm… I like pie? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: