Which planet do you hate the most?

I would do a poll but you cannot do 50 items. So I thought I would just ask the question. Maybe if we get a bunch of answers we can do a poll for the most hated planet.

This is not about builds or people on a planet but about the planet itself. List your top 3.

1. Any lava world but I think Till would be my top one.
  2. Kada I. This planet is such a swiss cheese mess that traveling on it is just a pain.
  3. Houchus I. The steep mountains and sudden drop offs.

I don’t hate any of the planets though I I do find a couple of the lower tier ones just boring in both terrain and colour, which maybe be more of an insult :stuck_out_tongue: . Not gonna name them as don’t want people who build there feel insulted.
Of the 3 mentioned in op’s post, Kada I has some beautiful spots that makes up for it’s holes and houchus I is amazing in parts. Till…I have been there…can’t remember lols…return trip needed.

D: but but but Houches no :cookie: for you ( ;.; )

8 Likes

Anyone dare to mention Xa Frant? I know where your house lives!!!

5 Likes

Hate might be too strong of a word…dislike might be better but not going to change it.

That one exoworld from Aug last year that was almost entirely lava (pictured here)

As a certain someone put it:

15 Likes

That’s incredible. XD I’d love to see more “unique” planets like this.

1 Like

There’s only one planet I generally stay away from and that’s biitula. But the AUS ones I don’t visit very often either only due to the lag there’s there when I usually play(the lag is only there during a certain time frame)

1 Like

Lol, but it was hilarious!

I think I hate seginikai (sp?) the most.

2 Likes

I forgot about this one. As it is a lava world it would certainly make the list, and the fact that it was almost all lava would most likely make it the #1 if it were a permanent world.

2 Likes

That was the Funniest planet so many oorts Deaths getting on the planet

3 Likes

It be Funny to get a lava planet completely submerged and black gleam in its core lol

I would like to see a world that’s fully water, with the only land visible being various sky islands

4 Likes

Weird, but I like them all. They all have different plants, colors, cities, resources, etc.

3 Likes

Beckon has a lot of annoying cliffs. I started there as a noob and it’s pretty unfair without a grapple.

Same for Kada. New road network coming soon!

Boooooooo total cop out @majorvex
:heart::kissing_heart::rose:

1 Like

I just see things differently sometimes :wink:. Prob why my fav thing to do is explore, gather resources, and take pics/vids. There are great things everywhere :blush:

3 Likes

If i gotta mention one… as i did do almost all atlases on my previous char (except some t6 s).

I would say Till .
Its not about landscape or so… its just that… who even builds there?
Till is by far my least visited planet… it was like ok i did the atlas… now i can just ignore it

4 Likes

That would be awesome

1 Like

Only if we get better water maneuverability in the form of new skills (and more skill points used per page) or underwater tech. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like