Which planet has this rock color?

put it in your invantory and mouse over it. that will give you the colors name. this will be helpful in determining the blocks origin.

@Jeffrotheswell u have the name of the color in the debug window on the screel COOL SLATE. unfortunately i dont from which planet it is didnt get all rocks form new planets :frowning:

1 Like

lol didnt zoom in. derpie dur!

If you can get here

That might help you. I love this tower.

3 Likes

tried there and they don’t have it :expressionless:

Oh. Did you find it pre-new planets added the other day? If not, that would mean one of them, which narrows it down a little!

I got it from someone. He doesn’t remember where he got it from either :s
Tried all the t6 planets and the other two lower tier which were added

I found Cool Violet on Alder, haven’t seen Cool slate yet only a few more planets to try will keep you updated!

Update: Cool Slate sedimentary rock is on Niia Zed Ka!

5 Likes

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds

I use this site, click on a planet it tells you each rocks colour, click the rocks you can see what colours them come in and where to find them.

1 Like

Hadn’t even heard of that planet yet! I need to go check the planet list now :stuck_out_tongue:
well, more likely read it properly :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! Thanks guys! I Didn’t know about that planet either :o

I have some silk cobalt blue igneous rock and can’t seem to find which planet it is from. Anyone have any ideas?

I wanna say Biitula. Might wanna check boundlesscrafting.com to verify tho. Just search “rock” and click igneous rock. Then click choose color. If you hover over the colors it tells you the name of the color. Clicking the color brings up the worlds you can find it on.

Thanks. After some searching, it is Biitula. Couldn’t find it on this as it is listed as dark cobalt instead https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/edit#gid=2000284400

Cool slate sedimentary is all over on Gellis, if that is sedimentary rock…

1 Like

Sorry for this mistake. I fix it now.

1 Like