(White sedimentary rock sovereign bounty)...offer closed as going in different direction

[s]two million coin for the first person to discover white sedi rock on their sovereign world, as a thank you (screenshot required showing the rock as default).
500k for white or cool grey meta or igneous rock (same ss requirements).

this is for the back drop for my sovereign build, not necessarily for the mats, but is holding up my (and others!) building projects.

inspired by @DKPuncherello’s reward for @Tiamii discovering black gleam on their sovereign.

edit: soz…going in a different direction so closing offer (though was looking very unlikely that white would be unlocked anyhoos).

15 Likes

Was just thinking the other day what type of world gives the best chance for white rock. We’ve only ever seen it on blink worlds. Maybe blast or burn worlds since blink worlds combines the two? No clue.

I had heard through the grapevine that a T5 Metal world was the most likely to spawn white rock.

3 Likes

I heard T7 blink :joy:

3 Likes

A sapphire one, like houchous can spawn white…

2 Likes

I’ve also heard t5 metal has highest chance.

Most chance would be T6 gems world. It would likely to happen on sedimentary rock.

1 Like

And the chance is pretty low.

All my white and cool grey came from T7 blink.

1 Like

yeah blink are made for light colors. We just can’t rent them.

2 Likes

I was trying to get the cool grey to spawn on a T6 blast and managed to get some light colours and white gleam… but sadly nothing new.

Anyways not even sure its possible on t6 gems, seems if you roll everything right you get a luminance of 95% while you need 100% for white. Just depend how many color there is between those 2 marks and how it rounds it to the boundless available colors.

2 Likes

You would like to ahv emost chance for grey color on metal.

1 Like

I got luminous blue…not sure how close that is to white on the charts.

List of colours closest to white.

1 Like

If white is L90 then its possible.

2 Likes

I believe the reasoning for metal being a higher chance is because it favours lower saturation colours, whereas gem worlds have no preference for saturation or luminance. I think I saw that in a post of yours in fact.

1 Like

yha buyt maximum luminance you can get is 85%

1 Like

so white likelky to never happen on metal.

Is there anyway to know if the gleam Would follow the same colour chance generation theory? If so maybe we can look at what planets have generated more white gleam?